NEW BOOK ALERT OF 2024 🔥🔥🔥

Hi!!! My favorite slothies!!!!!

Introducing New Book!!!!!

SILVER SPOON

Kim Seokjin Fanfiction

WRITTEN BY -

SLOTHSUGA07

STORY DESCRIPTION:

A number.1 chaebol Family's Third generation C.E.O daughter who finished her studies in abroad and came back to join her father's company... Working as a intern for five years, the father finally decided to introduce her in front of the whole world as his daughter who is going to be one of the important person and a major shareholder in his company.... Thus, for her protection, he hires 10 bodyguards..... The daughter took a liking in one of the bodyguard... But being a super elite rich high class girl, she obviously can't marry a commoner.... So, after a lots of struggle they finally got married but seems like it's a happy kdrama ending, but it's not.... Things will turn ugly in there....

AND

HIS YEOBO

HIS YEOBO

Park Jimin Fanfiction

WRITTEN BY -

SLOTHSUGA07

STORY DESCRIPTION:

" p..le...ase J..i...m...im...im...in..... let ...me ...g.o....... I...I...am... your mother..... Jimin...... please....let me....go.....I....swear....we....we.... didn't....meant....to ....kill..her .....that ..day.....it....was .... just...a ... mistake..!!!!.... have some mercy....on... your m.. mother..Jimin", His stepmother said as she is hiding in a corner......

Jimin looked at her with no expression as he slowly moved towards her making her quiver in fear.... fear of getting killed by a physco....

" She didn't deserve that you know.... Your pleadings can't make her back.... she is d.. Dead..... For what??? for being with me??? You should've killed me!!! I would happily die.... But Why Her??? Since you are asking for mercy... I will let you go...", Jimin said as his step mother sighed in relief thinking the manipulation worked just like it always works....

At the next moment, Her whole face paled seeing a Big Butcher knife in front of Jimin's hands as she is terrified.....A sinister Chuckle left from Jimin's mouth as he uttered," I will let you go.... for..... forever...."

Please Add this book on your Library!!!! The sneak peak of this two books are out now.... Check on my profile slothsuga07

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS BOOK 📚📚

SEE YOU SOON 🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜

SARANGHAE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️