64: I Am So Selfish To Have You, My Queen

( Listen to BTS  ' I Need you ' Orchestra version while reading this)

( Listen to BTS ' I Need you ' Orchestra version while reading this)

⏭️⏹️⏯️

In Dungeon, Seoul Royal Palace

Author pov

You don't know how life sometimes gives you the best opportunities of your life.... The Fate that you've cursed upon, wants to save you from the tragedy of your life.... But you are too reculant to understood those things......

The commotion is right now happening on the royal palace as the uproar of sadness was flowing on the air of the palace.....Far from the main palace, in the dungeon , it's a unknown errie silence following as the person entered into the dungeon hall and made every guard unconscious......

The door of the dungeon opened as the person saw miserable Hawoon was looking right now..... She is badly shivering in cold as she has clunched herself to make her warm as she is sleeping on the cold floor...... No food, no water nothing was given to her..... He slowly went towards Hawoon and slowly bend down on her level and saw the pitiful condition of her..... His eyes teared up seeing this...... How can he bear this .... How can?? He knows for himself that she won't do that..... She wasn't capable of killing anyone....

" Noona, wake up ... See your brother is here to free you from this injustice.....", The person said as he put his hand on her Elder sister head making Hawoon suddenly jolted up in fear..... She is shaking as her eyes are so frightened..... She finally saw who it is..... It's her little brother, Nicolas or the name given by the dynasty, Choi Yeonjun......

Yeonjun noticed that fear of His Elder sister eyes when he tried to touch her.... Which made him shocked a bit..... She never refuses his touch..... But why now????? He wants to know but right now, the most important thing is getting her out of here......