6: Love is Craziness

⏮️⏹️⏯️

⏮️⏹️⏯️

Flashback ( before going to celebration)

Taehyung Room

Taehyung is getting ready for the celebration of victory of Seoul as he put a luxurious clothe in his body

Taehyung is getting ready for the celebration of victory of Seoul as he put a luxurious clothe in his body..... He looked at the mirror as he is finally finished and ready to go to the throne room and just then a guard came..... He looked at the familiar guard who he sent to Jeju island to find her and take her here..... He stands in front of him as the guard bow in respect.....

Taehyung: Did you bring her??? Where is she???

Hearing the question of prince Taehyung , guard gulped in nervousness..... He slowly looked up at the prince and said those words that shattered his dreams in pieces.....

Guard: I didn't found her my prince..... From locals, we find out her family got killed by the merchants and probably they took her with them too...... We only find the corpse of her mother..... Those merchants would be sold her to somewhere......

He heard each words from the guard as his body started to tremble in fear...... No....No..... She can't go away from her like this...... She is his..... No one can have her..... She only belongs to him...... In anger, he threw away all the books that are in the table as he is trembling miserably.....His breathing started to get uneven as he hold his throat feeling no oxygen going to his lungs....... He fall down on the floor as the servants of him ran quickly to him and help him to get bed..... One of them go to the medics to call and another goes to the queen mother to give the news of the prince condition..... And the other one, is trying to stay put prince as he is trembling a lot......

Flashback end

Present

Queen Mother is now slowly caressing his third son's hair as his son is sleeping peacefully in the bed after having intense hazardous......