10: Offerings And Deal

⏮️⏹️⏯️

⏮️⏹️⏯️

Author pov

Hawoon has cleaned the clothes and was wandering around the royal garden as she didn't get any work for now...... She is now in dilemma as she get to know one of the prince didn't like her and the wife of king too..... Also in the top of that, Erunch Kwon also don't like her..... For her, it seems like Erunch Kwon is a important person in Harem....... She already got his bad impression.... Now what should she do???? As she was thinking and wandering around, she reached to the another area which is forbidden for servants to come....... She saw the roses that are blommed in the garden reminding her of Jeju...... She lived in the nature...... Nature is her second best friend.........

As she was in the entrance of the restricted garden as she saw a little boy who is maybe three years old was going inside the rose

As she was in the entrance of the restricted garden as she saw a little boy who is maybe three years old was going inside the rose.... Suddenly she got to remember that roses has thorns and the boy will get hurt..... She ran towards the boy as the boy was about to touch it, just then she grabbed his small hands making him halt ....... The little doe eyes looked at the girl in a annoyed eyes and said," leauve.....my....hand...... I waunt..... rose."

Hawoon looked at the apprearence of the little boy as the boy was wearing a royal attire and that thing definitely says that, he is a young prince..... The only son of king..... She immediately thought of lower her tone and talk to him with a sweet voice.......

Hawoon: My beautiful prince, if you walk there you will get hurt.... Please stay here... I will bring you that roses......

And with that she goes to the bush and plucked some roses as she was plucking thorns has pierced her hands as she shut her eyes in throbbing pain but she knew that little prince is waiting for it..... She plucked the flowers and pulled out all the thorns to make sure none of it stays..... She handed the flowers to prince who smiled sweetly at her and took the flowers..... Seeing him smiling, Hawoon reminded of her little sister who used to smile at her in the same way...... None of them realized that someone is behind them seeing all of it as he looked at the girl who was bought for him...... His son is smiling at a servant which his son never did..... His son doesn't even smile at his mother....... Seokjin realized that this girl has something that attract towards her in any way...... When he saw her first time, she was a fierce and now the side he is seeing is completely opposite..... A innocent and pure girl...... He decided to move towards them ......