12: Hold You Tight

[ WARNING ⚠️⚠️ SMUT AHEAD]

⏮️⏹️⏯️

Taehyung: Finally, I found you

Taehyung said looking at her as his eyes are sparkling in joy seeing her in front of him like that...... On the other hand, Hawoon is confused hearing his sudden words...... Taehyung slowly touch her silver hair as he slowly goes to her neck and started to smell her...... He feels heaven..... Hawoon is just staring at him with a little fear in her eyes.... He don't know why this prince is behaving like that....... Moreover, she is uncomfortable.... Uncomfortable by his touch...... She found his touch weird...... She Started to shaking in fear...... She was brave about this when she has gone to king but now seeing this unnatural behavior of prince, she is scared...... She is scared to be intimate with him..... Taehyung feel her shaking as he look at her as he saw her lips quivering in fear as her whole body is trembling......... He got worried seeing her like this...... As he immediately hugged her tightly and started to say sweet words in her ear.......

Taehyung: it's okay..... I am here.... I am here with you..... Don't be afraid of me..... please......

Somehow his words slowly started to soothing her as she calmed down....... Taehyung has so many questions in his mind and also wanted to ask her how she is here...... He knew that she was caught by merchant..... Did the merchant sold her here??? In this palace as a slave???? he doesn't want her to be that...... She doesn't want her to be concubine....... She don't deserve it........ She deserve to be queen..... His Queen.... Only his....... She pulled out of hug as Taehyung feel a little disappointed as he wants her to be in his arms like this........

Taehyung: what's your name????

He asked her as he don't even know what her name is...... He just loved her without knowing his name...... She slowly looked at him and said," Hawoon, my prince."