24: The Reality Of Harem

[ Warning ⚠️⚠️: Suicidal thoughts]

⏯️⏹️⏮️

Few moments ago

In Namjoon's chamber

Author pov

Namjoon is sitting on his bed and maids are serving him his drink as in front of him, One of his favorite is dancing sexily trying to impress prince so that she can get into his bed again.... Because namjoon never sleep this same girl after one night and that's the reason he has the most concubines in his harem.... More than the King.....

The girl slowly climb on the bed and went to namjoon as he is looking at her with lust as he moved his hand and she took it and went towards him and sit in his lap..... The girl hand slowly went to his chest..... Seeing that he smirked and hold her both breasts and started to squeeze them as she started to moan..... The girl put her both legs on his waist and her hands went to his neck as she is happy that finally, She got prince Namjoon's attention..... Just then the door barged open reavealing Na-yeon as behind her two guards came..... Hearing the sound of door opening, Namjoon pushed that girl away and look at the person who came inside... That girl glared at Na-yeon for ruining her moment..... The guards bow to him and said," m..my prince... We tried but she just barged in...."

Namjoon is looking at Na-yeon with rage as he put his hand on the air and indicated them to go..... He slowly goes towards her and hold her hand and dragged her to the balcony.....

Namjoon: HOW DARE YOU TO COME INTO MY CHAMBER LIKE THAT!!!!