22: Family Reunion

⏯️⏹️⏮️

⏯️⏹️⏮️

Queen dowager chamber

Author pov

Queen dowager arranged dinner in her room as after a long time, She has talked with Taehyung regarding the palace matters..... Maids are serving the foods and both grandma and grandson duo is talking about the old memories reviving the beautiful memories before the game of throne started...... Hawoon just quietly listen to their conversation and slowly eat the food in a good manner as how she was taught by the teachers in here who give the new concubine and slaves education about mannerism.......

Just then Kein came and bowed to queen dowager and said," Queen Ji-Ha is pregnant and tomorrow there's going to celebration for it in harem...... " Queen Dowager thought a little bit and said," I will come to participate in the celebration..... And make sure to contribute sweet around the kingdom about this good news....."

Kein: As you say your highness....

And with that she left as Taehyung has decided to leave with Hawoon as it's already late..... " Grandma, if you give permission, I want to go back to my chamber.... Tomorrow will be big day....", Taehyung said as he get up as they have finished their eating.... Hawoon has also get up as her head is lowered..... It's more because she is embarrassed by the situation that have happened before the dinner..... Taehyung and she has lost on their eyes that they forgot they have came to meet queen dowager.....

Queen dowager patted his head as she looked at Hawoon and said," I am really eager to know about your love, Taehyung..... Hawoon, that's your name, right??"

Hawoon nodded and said," yes, your highness...." She said as she looked at her..... Queen Dowager smiled seeing this innocent girl as she wonder how she still managed to survive in this harem......" Tomorrow, come to my chamber.... I wanted to know you after all, my favorite grandson has shown interest in you..... And I know he won't show that to anyone...so, you must be precious to him....."