4: Celebration of Seoul

⏮️⏹️⏯️

⏮️⏹️⏯️

Hawoon pov

Queen Mother: So, Hawoon... You will go with Ji-sung and she will help you with preparation... Today is a celebration of victory of Seoul.... She will prepare you for it..... Make king fall for you with your charms and beautiful face......

She said as she smiled at me with a new spark..... I don't know why I agreed to it.... But one thing is clear to me that, if I can became king's or any princes favorite, maybe I can find my brother and sister who I have lost in the time of war.... I hope they are okay wherever they would be...... I thought as Ji-sung coughed a little gaining my attention..... I looked at her as she signalled me to follow her.... I quietly obeyed......

" I hope whatever I am doing I hope to get good result from it", she said in her mind as she goes towards the hallway.... She entered into a huge room where do many girls are staying..... Dancing, singing, giggling, talking.....

 Dancing, singing, giggling, talking

Ji-sung: this is harem.... Where girls stay.... You will also stay here with them.... They are various princes concubine...... They are preparing for the celebration to impress king and the princes .....

I looked at the girls who is doing what they love to do.... They look.....so happy....... They don't miss their parents?????

As leaving the Harem we entered into the bathhouse......