43: Power Play In Harem

⏯️⏹️⏮️

⏯️⏹️⏮️

7 Years Later

Time and situation both changes according to the environment around yours... And that's how person nature, their behavior also changes...... Seven years later, the palace of Seoul kingdom, is decorated for the occasion of the king's marriage.... The king is getting married to one of the princess of the state of Korea...... The princess was brought from Wonju to Seoul to a special cottage made for her...... But she wasn't there as a slave but as a royal guest..... She stayed over a year and half and finally was able to give e heir to royal kingdom of Korea..... The pure blooded royal heir...... Not from any slaves but from a princess..... The status that made the little infant and the princess to the Queen of Seoul kingdom......

Maids are preparing her for the marriage as perfumes and jewelries are worn on her hand and neck...... Canfeeda, the royal physician of Royal family, is preparing her hair as the makeup was finished...... One of the maid came with a crown and placed it on her hair......

As her final touches are finished,  the door of her room opened reavealing Hawoon, who is now 23 years old, looking brightful with her youthful glaze , entered into the Queen chamber that is alloted for the Queen

As her final touches are finished, the door of her room opened reavealing Hawoon, who is now 23 years old, looking brightful with her youthful glaze , entered into the Queen chamber that is alloted for the Queen..... Queen turned around and look at Hawoon who bowed a little bit as the queen looked at her clothing..... The pastel pink color and work of the golden embroidery, Jade earrings and ruby rings on her fingers and a golden crown on her head.... Clearly or unclearly declaring that she is the Queen or something.... When she gets to know she is just a concubine of prince Taehyung, the another prince of Royal blooded......