40: Unhealing Scars Of Life

⏯️⏹️⏮️

⏯️⏹️⏮️

In Gwangju Palace

Author pov

It's been two days since Taehyung and Hawoon has came to Gwangju with Harin as hoseok has asked her to come to Gwangju...... the reason of them coming here is to change the atmosphere around Hawoon..... The physician suggested that to take her out of the palace and go around so that she won't feel depressed about it..... But for Hawoon, there's a very different reason to agreed to come to Gwangju as she wanted to stay away from prince Jungkook....... the next day, Taehyung has asked her what she was doing at the lake at night and if she has saw who pushed her and hurted her..... she wanted to say about jungkook's name but she couldn't able to do that because of her daughter.... So, she lied she didn't saw who attacked her...... Hawoon is looking at the water as Her mind went to that day when after two days later, she was finally able to muster up her courage and went to the king to talk about this..... She wants to tell king Seokjin about this... Only king Seokjin can stop this.....

[Flashback]

Hawoon feets are shaking slightly as she stand in front of king's chamber in the night..... Taehyung has gone to some palace work so she decided to went to king...... She said to the guards to told the king She wants to talk to him..... One of the guard went inside as after sometime, the guard came out and told her that the majesty will talk to her....... She got the permission to get inside as she went inside.......

She saw king Seokjin is standing in front of the window and seeing the shining Moon....

Hawoon: Greetings,My Majesty.....

She said tried to gain attention of king as she bowed down when Seokjin turned around and saw Hawoon...... The guard told him she wants to talk to me.......