88: Forced Submission Of Love=Hate

⏮️⏹️⏯️

⏮️⏹️⏯️

In Daegu Royal Palace

Author's POV

With Time things change, But how drastically it changes that no one thought for a moment.... Just like the whole Seoul kingdom is decorated lavishly for the ceremony of the King's daughter's marriage, just like in Daegu, The Royal Palace Is also beautifully decorated for another Princess Wedding Ceremony..... But this marriage is quite different.... Because it's not a political marriage between two Kingdoms, it's a forced marriage to hide the hidden truth..... A marriage between two step Cousins..... Same bloodline... How irony of this situation in here... But what can be done.... The damages needed to be repaired......

Daegu Princess handmaiden, Ke-nun is looking at the extravagant collection of the crowns as she chose the most beautiful one for the princess as she took it in her hands and slowly went towards Princess Yoonhi and slowly put it on her head...... Yoonhi looked at herself in the mirror with a proud victory smile on her face as if she finally achieved what her goal was.....

The Door of her chamber opened reavealing, Yoongi's concubine, Yoonhi Step-mother, Mina who came to take her downstairs for the wedding as it was about to begin...... And beside her, Yoonhi's Elder brother, Min Yeonseok came as he saw his little twin sister sparkling face with happiness.....

" So, You are really that happy to marry your Cousin Brother when we're from same bloodline??? Are you that obsessed with him  that you did this forbidden sin just to have him??? ", Yeonseok said those words breaking Yoonhi's dream of thoughts as Yoonhi turned around and looked at her brother with a Stern face as she replied with her very cold voice," It's love, My dear brother.... I. Love . Him. I see my whole world with Hosu..... You won't understand my love right now but one day you will.... And for having him, I can go any to any extent-