76: The Fire Of Vengeance

⏯️⏹️⏮️

⏯️⏹️⏮️

Author's POV

We, humans always tries to live a happy and prosperous life with our family .... The family which is a support system and a warmth that not everyone can have in their life..... Because when no one was there, you had a hope, your family, your loved ones will always be there for you. They will always be there for you helping you, celebrating with your in your joy, giving you shoulder to cry on, giving you comfort and certainly, they would be someone that you can rely on....

On the dark glorious night , the carriage is going on it's fast speed to reach the destination.... The thunderstorms are striking in the sky as the rain has started with that hawoon's heartbeat is racing with fear... Fear to lose the most beloved one, her father to whom she can rely on without any hesitation.....

The carriage finally stopped at their main destination, Palace Of Tears.... Hawoon didn't wait to open up the door of the carriage as she rushed out in rain drenching as she hurriedly entered into the palace and behind her, Queen Faria who just aimlessly followed her......

She went inside the palace looking everywhere trying to find the chamber Queen Mother stayed during her exilation ...... Queen Faria knows the route so she immediately told her she knows the way and with that she finally came in front of Queen Mother chamber as she opened the door and found the most dreadful thing that she never wanted to see...... She stood in there frozen for a moment when she saw the blood of the carpet is painted with red and here is her father layed dead......

Her eyes didn't leave from the Dead body as she slowly went towards there and kneeled down..... Hawoon's trembling hand touched her father's cold and pale face .... On the other side, Queen Faria looked at the scene with a shocked expression..... Behind the reason of her being shocked is something else, because she recognized this person very very well.....

Tears started to pour down from her eyes as she carefully took her father's head on her lap and started caress his hair looking at her father with moist eyes..... She can clearly see the bruises and rope marks on his wrist... He was Tortured before he was killed.... And that made Hawoon to brust into tears as she started scream in agony..... The pain is so unbearable..... Because of her, Her mother died, because of her, her siblings are in this royal maze and now again, because of her, her father was killed brutally......

Queen Faria: How can this be possible??!! How can s..sh.. she kill him????