48: A King's Confession

⏯️⏹️⏮️

⏯️⏹️⏮️

Author pov

Author pov

Hawoon look at the place where she is standing right now..... It's the part of the royal palace which is forbidden to enter..... Because this part of the palace belongs to prince Kim Namjoon since he was nine years old.... After he became king, this place became a unspoken secret to everyone in the palace...... Hawoon has never intention to enter into this part but fate has decided Another thing for her..... She was summoned by king Namjoon...... This section of the palace is called "Black Ink" named by Namjoon himself...... This place looks really creepy ....... She didn't understand why she was called in here..... Obviously, king Namjoon never let anyone enter in here....Then why her????

It's already 2 months after Her aunt has given birth to beautiful baby boy...... Nari has given birth to that boy with the most dangerous situation as it's really premature birth..... As soon as she has given birth, the news of that is send to Busan where Jimin was...... Jimin didn't waste anytime and went to Seoul kingdom..... He was so happy finally having a son from Nari...... He also checked on Nari who was unconscious after giving birth as she was exhausted...... After one month of giving birth, Nari went to Busan with Jimin as she has been here since she was pregnant......

Hawoon's thoughts are interrupted when she heard the foot steps of someone coming from the hallway.... Hawoon saw king as she immediately bowed in respect and said," Greetings ,Your majesty..... I hope you are doing well..... I was summoned in here.... Is there anything you want to tell me??"

She said as she looked at Namjoon's eyes which is really inappropriate to look in king's eyes..... And Namjoon also find this so amusing as she is the only one who look at him like that..... Because no one has the guts to look at king like that..... Even before he was king, No one has looked into his eyes on same level and talked to him like this..... Everyone was intimidated by him..... His dragon pierced eyes scares people even his own father, the late king was afraid of Namjoon's intelligence..... He was very good enough and fitted to be king .......