68: Some Wounds Can't Be Healed

( Listen to beautiful mess while reading Taehyung's part )

⏮️⏹️⏯️

In Harem, Seoul Royal Palace

Author's POV

The Harem of Seoul Royal Palace has lighten up again in a very colorful ways...... New young girls has came from slave market to give enjoyment for the New king ...... And the royal palace was decorated properly by the servants and maids for the arrival of Queen Mother and Queen Faria who many people didn't know about...... Young girls are happy to be in this palace of magic where they think they'll have a good life if they are able to impress the king by their skills and beauty...... They're having daydreams how to move New king's heart by their charm......

" MAKE WAY!!!!! QUEEN MOTHER IS COMING!!!!", The Guard said loudly as everyone immediately gathered in a line as they lower down their head...... Queen Mother entered into the palace as she took a deep breath as she is feeling the atmosphere of the palace that she missed...... She looked around and found nothing but new faces...... Even the servants are New...... Behind Queen Mother, Erunch Kwon and her handmaiden came as it's really ironic of Queen Mother to return to the Main palace......

Bo young bowed to Queen Mother respectfully as she said," Welcome back to the palace, Your highness...... The Palace has became colorful by your presence......"

She greeted Queen Mother with a small smile as Queen Mother also smiled a bit...... Queen Mother looked around to find Taehyung but couldn't find him..... So, her son didn't come to greet her......

Queen Mother: Where's King Taehyung????

Hearing that Question, Bo young looked up a little bit and politely said," Your Majesty has gone out for hunting with his Royal Consort, Your highness "