28: Stay With Me

⏯️⏹️⏮️

⏯️⏹️⏮️

Author pov

Author pov

The little princess of Seoul Royal kingdom who became the core of everyone's heart, is crying on the crib alone in the room missing her mother and father who is far from her....... The little infant is trashing around crying and weeping as if she can understand her mother's pain....... The door of the chamber opened reavealing hawoon's handmaiden, Ae-jin who immediately rushed to princess crib and took her in her arms trying to soothe her......

She sit down in the bed and tried to sing lullaby to soothe the princess...... But it doesn't seems to work..... She kept on crying...... Just then the chamber door opened as Queen dowager came in hearing the cry of the princess ...... Ae-jin bowed......

Queen dowager: She is crying for a long time??? Did you feed her???

She asked as she is concerned about the princess..... She came towards Ae-jin and took her in her arms and trying to comfort her..... When she took her, she felt princess body temperature is risen a bit ..... She immediately put her hand on her forehead and her chest to see the temperature..... The temperature has increased a bit..... Queen Dowager looked at Ae-jin with a angry eyes and shouted," You idiot!!!! She is burning with fever.....Call the Physician immediately!!!! "

Ae-jin didn't waste anytime and went out of the chamber to call the physician...... Queen dowager sighed in sadness seeing the little princess crying in pain and prayed in her mind to let those black clouds go away from the family......

❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️

In Taehyung's chamber