90: Whispers In The Throne Room

⏮️⏹️⏯️

⏮️⏹️⏯️

In Throne Room

Author's POV

Author's POV

Taehyung is sitting on his throne as today is one of his royal court hearing where he hears the problems and listens about the development of this kingdom through the Ministers..... After hearing few accomplishments of the kingdom progressing, One of the Minister stand up making Taehyung look at him confused..... The Minister bowed down to king as a respect and slowly look up at the king and stated," Your Majesty, There's a Problem Raised among the Ministers that are now concerning some of us.... If you allow us, We would like to put the matter in here in the Royal court, Because there's no such as suitable place as it is right now...."

Minister Choi and his Minions looked at the Minister who suddenly raised a problem in front of King.... Obviously, it's so obvious in the royal court that The Ministers of Royal Court are divided into two parts.... One that was favored by Queen Hawoon and all of those Ministers are deeply devoted and loyal to her...... And they would do anything for it as long as Queen benefits them..... That group of Ministers is lead by Minister Choi.....

And on the other side, Another group of Ministers that was favored by Royal family that includes Prince Yoongi, Hoseok and Princess Jieun..... They're loyal since the Beginning of this Dynasty by generations after generations..... So, It's quite known that they always oppose each other decisions...  That Group was lead by Minister Hook who was once Queen Dowager's Minion.....

Taehyung wondered what the problem as he moved his in the air allowing that Minister Hook to speak about the problem.....

" Your Majesty,  You are our King, The Savior of this Huge mighty kingdom..... We think of you as a Father..... And we are Your subjects..... From the past few years, There's so many Ministers who are once your Great grandfather's companions who has diligently did their duty by staying beside the royal family, Helped the royal family in every crisis... Some of them are mysteriously disappeared..... There's no trace of their body being found.... We want justice, Your Majesty.... Please, Hold a investigation to look at this matter.....", Minister Hook finished his words as he said what he wanted to said just as Prince Hoseok instructed......