79: Can't Give Up In The Brink Of Death

⏮️⏹️⏯️

⏮️⏹️⏯️

2 Days Later

Author's POV

Author's POV

Two days.... It's been two days since Hawoon went missing..... And the whole Seoul kingdom is on choas right now...... The king has gone into crazy mode when he realized someone has kidnapped his wife, the Love of his Life.... The next morning, when Hawoon was supposed to reach Seoul Royal Palace but she didn't which alerted him to the point that he send his War commander, Prince Yoongi and The Royal soldiers who searched the whole Area of Busan to Seoul but didn't found anything.....

So, Taehyung ordered Every states in whole Korea to search for his Queen and only then he found Hawoon's handmaiden, Sye-hyun wounded so badly on the near the River of Wonju state......

Seeing the miserable condition of Hawoon's handmaiden make Taehyung go on rampage.... He started to killing guards and Maids on very slightest mistake..... Hoseok and Yeonjun both came to Seoul kingdom to find Hawoon because of the Order of Taehyung..... Hoseok started to help with yoongi to find Hawoon but it seems like there's no clue...... On the other side, Jimin who was mourning for his mother's Death, when he gets to know about Hawoon's kidnapping he felt like the soil has slipped up from his feet..... Without finishing the last prominent rituals, he set up to look for Hawoon....

Finally, after two days, Sye-hyun woken up from her slumber and right now, Taehyung is looking at the window as Sye-hyun was presented before the king who looked so weak but her health isn't that much important, it's Hawoon the Queen of this mighty kingdom is more important....... Taehyung's condition isn't that good either.....His eyes are covered with blackheads, cheeks has fallen down, body is weak as he didn't eat anything, face is pale .....

" Y-y.y....you...y-our M..a... Ma-jesty, I... I...a..am.. as .. asking...f...f... for... forgiveness.... I...I....I... I - couldn't....sa... save.... Her... highness....f... from...the ....the... danger.....", Sye-hyun said those words while words are barely coming out from her mouth as she looked down at her feet.....