Chapter 7

Chapter 7: First Draw

   Snake & Ladders, Chess, Monopoly, Go, Scrabble, Monster World, Civilization, Barbarossa, Call of Cthulhu, 2300 AD, Aftermath, Charades, 221B Baker Street, Solar Quest, Spy Alley, Samurai Swords, Risks, 13 Dead End Drive, Shoji, and Sugoroku.

Those were the games that they have played for the week. When he was recruited by the President of the club Horo Tokio, he was reluctant. But after a few days of joining the club, it wasn't bad to play games with the president and the fellow club members after school.

Satake Tomoyuki wasn't certain how did the President manage to do it, but this club has a total of 3 beautiful girls! Even if there wasn't a leisure club that wasn't supposed to exist, he would be willing to attend this club every day for the cute girls!

But despite the cute girls and the board games, this club may be taken down or the other clubs would complain that they are a waste of funds and resources.

Satake Tomoyuki has met their supervisor of the club Ishida-sensei. He has informed them that they should at least take 3 requests till the end of the month or they would have no budget for their club in May.

Staring at the nicely decorated club room, with sofa, nice smooth glass table, roses in a vase, books placed on the bookshelves, a painting of kori twelve with a dubious authentic signature of the world-famous idol, and finally a television and game console, Tomoyuki sighed.

If the other clubs would know the appearance of their club, some of them would grit their teeth in jealousy and may protest to have this club taken down.

But he also knows that this luxurious setup of their club room has exceeded the normal allocated budget. He has seen President Horo Tokio a few times in the school's cafeteria, at those times he saw him, he would always carry a premium meal on his tray in his hands.

Recently, all of them the club members have also experienced what it's like to be treated to a premium food in the school's cafeteria. They ignored the burning gazes of the other students directed at them at that time.

The President may not know this, but he was treated as one of the rich kids in the Domino High School. But despite that, the undisputed number 1 rich kid was without a doubt the rumored Seito Kaiba who hasn't still attended the classes according to the students of Class 1-B. In terms of wealth, Seito Kaiba was a hundred times better than their club president Horo Tokio.

But Satake Tomoyuki was glad that their club president didn't appear to be a snob. It's just that he was too... lazy and willful.

This was the first time that he had seen someone become a club president with this kind of demeanor and motivation.

---------------------------

   Horo Tokio ignored the gaze of the other member of the club that was giving him. Currently, there was something important that he need to do.

" President, wouldn't you join us in our game? "

Tokio glanced at the person who called out to him. It turned out to be Kageyama Risa who was also his classmate and belongs to class 1-A.

Unlike the others, Risa has sought him on her own to join the club. She said that she was interested in what the club was to offer and loves playing board games. It was also her that suggested that they would just play board games this week.

Tokio waved his hand lazily, gesturing for her and others to continue on their game.

" No... I'm too tired. "

As to prove himself further, he also involuntarily let out a yawn while he was lazily laying on the sofa.

" Okay, you can join us when you recovered your energy, President. "