Chapter 37

Chapter 37: One turn kill

  " Great Moth Attack!! "

  " Nooooo!! "

[ Murasaki Christine LP 2000 → 0 ]

Everyone in the audience seat watched as Weevil Underwood decimated his opponent in just one turn. With his lev. 2 power booster equip spell card equipped to his Great Moth that has 2600 attack points, the Great Moth has a total of 3800 points.

Weevil's opponent monster that has only 1,700 attack points was helpless under the Great Moth.

In Weevil's first turn, he has managed to defeat his opponent. It was a one-turn kill.

All of the audience was left in shock as it happened. Many people in the duel arena find it unbelievable.

But while most of the audience and people in the arena are in shock, Tokio's reaction was different from theirs.

Regarding the one-turn kill, Tokio wasn't surprised. He has seen many of those feel shocked. He has experienced them so many times that he was numb to them. And Tokio can only count on his hands the times that he has one turn to kill someone in his past life.

Nonetheless, he still couldn't help but feel a little fear and think that the tribute summoning of the high summoning monsters in the DM era was the most wonderful thing that happened.

Just look at what happened at Weevil's duel just now. He was lucky to get the cards that he needed to be able to do a Turn Kill.

He was also a little regretful that he didn't add a bunch of high-level monsters on his registered 40-card deck for the tournament.

Well, what is done and done? He would just have to do his best and hope that he wouldn't have any hand card accidents.

Getting a bunch of awful and useless cards would be heartbreaking. But since in the current rules of the DM era where you could instantly summon high-level monsters, his probability of having a hand card accident is very low.

Everyone then started clapping when the defeated duelist who was one of Tokio's classmates and Weevil shook hands to show their sportsmanship. Well. Tokio thought that Weevil wouldn't refuse to shake hands with a beautiful lady at all.

Christine was considered to be one of the most beautiful girls in Domino High School according to the students there. Tokio thought that Christine is pleasing to the eye but her personality was a little narcissistic and prideful wasn't pleasing at all.

Risa's personality was very colorful and complicated was very interesting. Through, he was still very afraid of her fist. It has become one of the most memorable (traumatizing) things in his life. Thankfully, even though there were many times when Risa was annoyed by his attitude and antics, she has never gone so far as to use her Witch powers on him.

For example, using a voodoo doll to inflict pain on him. And feeding him potions which Risa sometimes carries with her at school after she revealed her true nature to them.

" Now, for our next duel! "

The host then declared as the gigantic monitor on the duel arena showed the picture of the two duelists who would battle.

[  Makino Josh <Duelist 725> Vs Akai Konami <Duelist 1023> ]

To his surprise, it was now his turn. Then, he was also surprised that his opponent was a familiar face. Josh is one of the DM-era standard duelists in Duel Links. And just like Christine, he was also Tokio and Risa's classmate.

" Our next duel is a duel between the Eastern Japan Representatives again! It seems that Eastern Japan Representatives are pitted with each other! "

Tokio and Josh both left the audience seats and headed toward the stage.