Chapter 15

Chapter 15: A guilty secret?

" I don't know who you are and what are you doing in this place... but you and he appear to be more than acquaintances. "

Under the gaze full of curiosity and inquisition, Tokio stood frozen in fear amd panic. He didn't realize his body started shaking on its own. If he takes a step, it likes his knees would give up and his body would fall to the ground.

" I heard them. Your secret that you hide in your heart and dare to say to him now that he was lying under your feet. "

" I.. "

Under the cold and calculating gaze, Tokio could only feel his heart beating faster.

How could he appear in this place?

"Daimon's recent situation made me visit this place. Upon arrival, I didn't realize that I would learn something new today. "

A cruel smile and a mocking gaze were directed at him.

".. A new experience and wisdom of how fickle and ugly human relationships are. I didn't hear enough to learn about the full of the situation of knowing what would happen to him.. "

The person in front of Tokio trailed off. Even if he didn't speak, he already knows what it was those silent words.

' Why you didn't help him? '

Tokio close his eyes as he heard those words echoing in his mind and heart. Before he can fall further on mixed feelings of negative emotions, the voice of a young Kaiba Seto awakened him from his self-pity.

" Do you know what would happen if Father learned of your dirty secret? "

Tokio froze at those words.

" He would want to find out the culprit behind the scenes. "

It was just a few months that has passed but Tokio knows that Gozaburo probably still cares about Noah. Gozaburo would do anything to make those culprits suffer a life worse than hell.

...If those culprits ever existed in the first place.

Gulping, Tokio answered while averting his eyes.

" ..You're wrong.."

Tokio was certain that Kaiba Seto didn't hear everything and it was natural to make the wrong assumptions.

" There's no use in protecting them.."

This is a horrible misunderstanding.

" Are you still willing to cover the actions of those people? You, who knows the only truth?   "

" Would you believe me if I told you that this is a horrible misunderstanding Kaiba Seto? "

" You know my name. "

The cool blue eyes narrowed at him.

" I just know some things in the future. "

" Do you think I would believe you? "

" I am an Esper. "

" I am not a fool to believe your words. "

While Kaiba Seto was still preoccupied, Tokio decided to throw the bouquet that he have in his hands and it was his cue to start running away.

" You! I will find out who you are! "

Tokio manage to run away but true to his words Kaiba Seto did find out his identity.