Chapter 27

Chapter 27: Buying Cards

Monday, the Domino High School's first-year students have fallen into a gossip upon the arrival of one Bakura Ryou.

With his looks, he instantly became popular with first-year girl students and even some of the seniors in Domino High School.

Today, there were no activities for the Leisure Class. The Leisure Club room is closed and the members wouldn't accept any requests today from any students.

The Leisure Games and Odd Jobs Club members designated this day as the buy card packs day.

Upon the end of the classes, they instantly went to the gate where they agreed as to their designated meeting spot. When every member of the Leisure Club arrived, there was a car already waiting for them.

Upon seeing it, Kageyama Risa raised her eyebrow and narrowed her eyes at Tokio.

" Hmm. You appear to be quiet and in a hurry. "

Tokio chuckled and shrugged his shoulders at the inquiry.

" I am excited for them... And it was too bothersome to spend our time walking towards the Kame game shop. Too much energy would be spent and I don't want to become tired. "

Risa scoffed at his words while she followed the trio to get inside the Horo Family's limousine.

Typical, Tokio. Too lazy to be bothered to spend his time walking.

Before she completely get inside the car, Risa saw the other domino high school students looking at them in envy and awe. Risa could feel a smirk forming on her face as she saw their classmate Kokurano's envious glances.

Kokurano was merely a shell of his former glory days. His schemes and lies have been revealed to everyone. No girls clamored to him anymore and he was treated with disgust and isolation.

Risa turned her head and look inside the car when the limousine started moving. She felt impressed and satisfied. It was a pity that they would spend most of their savings if she and her sisters wanted to buy a car like this.

Inside the car, the Tokio family's maid has passed refreshments to Tomoyuki, Mayumi, and Hailey. The latter was eating blissfully as she savored the tasty sweets.

Tokio was currently reading inside the book which made Risa curious. Horo Tokio isn't the studious person type despite him being in the top 8 among the 1st year students in Domino High School in overall rankings.

After glancing at the title of the book, Risa scoffed.

[ Karte Vier: Joker ]

Of course, he wasn't studying but reading a novel. Tokio mostly spent his time dozing off in the class and just gazing at the sceneries outside of their class windows.

While Risa was observing Tokio and engrossed in her thoughts, the latter was panicking inside his mind because of Risa's intense stare.

'Why the hell is she staring at me like that?!'

Eventually, when the car parked near the Kame Shop, Tokio was the first to get out inside the car and sighed in relief. Thankfully, it seems that Risa wasn't intensely staring at him anymore.

Tokio clapped both of his hands together to gain his club members' attention.

" Okay, we would buy cards now! Did you have your money with you Mayumi, Hailey, and Tomoyuki? "

Hailey raised her hands.

" Yes, Hailey? "

" President, I only have 2,000 yen desu wa... I don't think that it was enough for a 40 cards desu wa~ "

" Don't worry, if you guys are lacking in money you can just ask me to buy card packs for you. Since this is a very special moment, consider it a treat from me. "

" Really? "

Hailey's lit up as she asked enthusiastically for confirmation. Tokio nodded his head. Mayumi and Tomoyuki raise their fists.

" Alright! "

[ Nobu! Nobu! ]

" Let's go, everyone! "

"yes! ""

With great enthusiasm coming towards the trio, all of them entered the Kame Game Shop. Muto Sugoroku was currently mopping inside his shop when he notice the door of his shop opening and people entering inside.

Tokio smirked smugly at Solomon.

" Old man, I bought customers as I have promised. "

Sugoroku stopped his sweeping and a grin was revealed on his face.

" Welcome! It seems that you had indeed kept your words brat! "

Risa glanced at the interaction between Tokio and Sugoroku feel it a little strange. She never thought that Tokio would be so rude towards Yugi's grandpa. But it appears that the Grandpa wasn't offended.

As she started looking for a card pack and hoping that it contains the new type of card called trap, Risa felt a tap on her shoulder.

She glance and saw that it was Tokio.

" What do you want? "

Taking out something from his pocket, Tokio passed it to her.

" I believe this card is yours. "

" This... "

[ Violet Hecate - Level 4

Atk→ 1500 Def→ 1500 ]

" How do you. "

Risa stared at the card in her hands and at Tokio who was smiling at her.

" Do you need to ask questions? Why not just accept that the card was yours and in your hands now? With this card, you and your sisters Gorgon would be more powerful right? "

Risa felt a lot of conflicting emotions inside her mind right now. She stared at this lazy-ass complicated person in front of her.

" What did you do? "

For him to do this for her... Risa felt an odd feeling rising in her chest.

Tokio smiled wickedly as he answered.

With that expression, Risa felt that her face was strangely becoming flustered.

" I sold my body. "

But it immediately disappeared when she heard those words from Tokio. Anger was what she feel currently at this person in front of her.

" Idiot! "

She slapped Tokio and the latter winced in pain.

" Ouch! What the hell Risa?! "

Risa gritted her teeth and glared at Tokio.

" I also want to ask those words to you Tokio. What the hell?! Could you be more serious and stop with your lazy-ass attitude?! "

Tokio while touching his throbbing cheek stuck out his tongue.

" Never. "

" Tokio! "

Mayumi and Hailey sweatdropped as they watched Tokio start running around the shop while avoiding Risa's wrath.

" Come back here so that I could put you in your place! "

" In your dreams, Miss Witch! "

Tomoyuki was laughing at Tokio and Risa's antics while Sugoroku sighed watching the scene unfolding in front of him.

" Kid these days... Wait- Don't destroy my shop! "

Later, the Leisure Club left the Kame Game with Mayumi, Hailey, and Tomoyuki comparing the cards that they got from each other. Risa was studying the trap cards that she got from her card pack while Tokio was sulking but he was also looking at the trap cards that he got with a disappointed expression.

An hour later, Sugoroku disappeared from the Kame Game Shop and fulfilled his destined routine of being kidnapped by Kaiba Seto for the Death T Park of the Kaiba Land.