Chapter 11

Chapter 11: The first deck and first duel

  [ Mission Panel:

Main Quest:

• Steps of a beginner Duelist

Description:

How can you call yourself a hidden boss when you haven't owned a deck?

° Own at least 40+ cards 0/1

Additional Requirement:

° Win against ten people consecutively in Duel Monsters the 1st week it arrived in this country 0/1

Reward:

° Random UR Card from DM to VRAINS Era
° 2500 Duel Points ]

   After the class on the 2nd day of May, Horo Tokio headed to a certain game shop to buy 10 packs of cards.

This shop was known in the animation as the place where the protagonist of this era lives. That's right, it was the famous Kame Game of Grandpa Solomon.

Horo Tokio have certainly promised himself before the cursed plugin arrived that he wouldn't deliberately approach the protagonist group. Now, that he has this hidden boss system and missions, Horo Tokio decided that he can't also approach Muto Yugi so causally as the other main characters.

With the missions given to him by the system, there was dark certainty that he would someday receive missions that would court death.

In the future, he would have his ass handed to him by the protagonists. But it's okay to lose, he wasn't a stranger to those experiences of losing in duel monsters. What Horo Tokio can't afford is dying. So in the future, if there was a time when he need to battle the main characters, avoid dark games or shadow duels.

When Horo Tokio arrived in the Kame Game, the face of Grandpa Solomon greeted him. Thankfully, it seems that Yugi wasn't here so it was a plus. He was indeed a coward. But it was right for him to be afraid of the Yugi right now since Yami is currently in his Yami no Game phase. It was currently Season 0 and he doesn't know if what would happen to Yami's/Atem's victims would be the Manga or Anime situations. But even the Anime was better, it was still traumatizing.

" Oh, a customer! Can I ask what you need child? "

Tokio bit back the annoyance at being called a child, compared to Yugi's child height, he has the average and normal height of a 15-year-old young man. Instead of talking back to the old man, he smiled and asked.

" Excuse me, Do you have card packs for the new game that was released yesterday? "

" You mean the Duel Monsters young one? Indeed, I have card packs of the Card Game. How many packs do you want to buy? "

Smirking, Tokio took out the 10,000 yen from his pocket.

" Give me 10 packs, old man. "

Yugi's grandpa frowned at the student who was wearing the same school uniform as his grandson. He has a confident stride as he took out his money and didn't feel any pain in spending that money just for a card game.

Tokio smiled as Solomon give him the 10 card packs and paid it with his 10,000 yen. To Solomon's surprise, Tokio started unpacking all of the 10 packs inside his shop.

At the end of the unpacking of the 10th pack, there was a grin on Tokio's face. It wasn't the worst unpacking that he had experienced and it wasn't the best either. Despite that, Tokio was satisfied.

He has gained a pot of greed, a polymerization card, and 2 copies of the final flame. There was also the signature monster St. Joan but without its fusion requirement monsters.