Chapter 51

Chapter 51: Duelist Kingdom Finals (2)

After his and Bandit Keith's duel, Tokio went to the second floor where the other audience and finalists are observing. Joey and his cousin Minoru went down together.

Passing him by, Minoru was giving him a scheming look. Joey on the other hand was frowning.

" You have cards that weren't known by any of us like Pegasus, are you colluding with him? "

[ No. ]

" Is that so? "

Tokio nodded. Joey then relax after a few seconds and hesitantly started talking.

" ..Then, congratulations on winning against that bandit creep! He even dared to take out a gun! Just because he was defeated by Pegasus- "

[ You should go now, Katsuya-san. It's your turn now. ]

Tokio doesn't want to make the topic awkward further and doesn't want to talk to Joey right now.

" He's right you know. "

Minoru shouted while frowning as he was already at the bottom of the stairs.

" Sorry! Wait, then the cards that you give me- "

[ Those are completely legal cards. If it wasn't a genuine card, then it wasn't allowed to be printed in the first place by the Duel Spirit themselves. ]

" Duel Spirits? "

[ Good luck, Katsuya-san. ]

Tokio climbed up the stairs a few seconds later ignoring Joey's shouts. He then arrived on the second floor. Seeing his seat yesterday being stolen, he decided to just remain to stand like some of the people.

Seeing him arriving, Anzu, Honda, and Risa were cautiously staring at him.

" I thought that you were just a loser since you surrender to Insector Haga, but it seems that you aren't a wimp Akai-san! Is it alright if I call you Brother Akai? Can you give me tips? "

Tokio was approached by his little cousin to his surprise. He also has an urge to whack her head because of her comment about Haga. But Tokio stopped himself and he should get used to Minori's attitude and callous remarks.

[ Get good cards, enhance your luck, and adapt your strategies depending on the actions of your opponent. ]

" Pfff... Well. You answered my question it was. Unexpected. "

While Minori was talking to Tokio the other audience on the second floor glanced at Tokio while waiting for the second duel to start.

He was a tough opponent.

All of them thought including Yami Yugi.

If Tokio knows that Yami Yugi thought of him as a strong opponent, he would have already decided to run away.

Croquet then appeared and started to announce the beginning of the match.

" Just like the previous duelists, could the two of you show your qualification cards? "

Tokio sighed in relief when he saw that Joey has the Glory of the King's hand from Yugi. Meanwhile, Minoru was showing both of his card qualifications.

" Second match of the finals! Horo Minoru and Katsuya Jonouchi! "

Anzu, Honda, and the others who heard the surname glance at Minori who was with them with the Audience.

" Horo? "