Chapter 31

Chapter 31: Monster World End

" You foolish brats have been led into my hands! Prepare yourselves! I will kill this bard first before cutting you to pieces while the trap holds your places! "

Tokio was currently shaking in fright as he stood frozen under the gigantic figure of Zorc.

" Tokio! " " Tokio-san!" " Tokio-kun!"

He heard the worried shouts of the protagonist group. What the hell, he wouldn't kill him wouldn't he?

This, he doesn't plan to die in this way. Not in this mess up the monster world dark game!

He stared at Yami who was still thinking of the right number to get others out of the spiked ceiling trap.

He felt cold all of a sudden. Of course, he knows that Yami would certainly prioritize the protagonist group.

[ System, is there anything that could help me in this situation? ]

Tokio knows that he was just a stranger.

" Without your companions, a bard is useless. Die! "

Tokio fell in despair as he heard those words, and Zorc started unleashing flames. But before it could hit him, he heard the voice of Yami and the sound of rolling dice.

It was another critical hit but it wasn't for free the others but for him to move.

Thankfully, Yugi's halo was affecting Yami and it seems the Pharaoh wasn't as cruel as before when he just first came out.

[ Replying to the host, There is a memory potion in the miscellaneous shop to help the host with his memory problems ]

Tokio complained that the system took a little while to reply.

[ How much does it cost? ]

[ 1000 points ]

Tokio felt pain upon hearing the cost of the potion. But since this is a critical life and death situation, might as well use it.

Before the flames hit him, Tokio activated his bard skill to protect himself.

[ System, I want to buy it! ]

He was thrown to the ground despite the skill that he used. Zorc's attack is stronger than his protective shield.

Possessing an amount of only 16 hp, Tokio was reduced to only 7 hp left.

"Tokio! "Damn you Zorc!"

The others shouted with a hint of concern in their voices. Tokio gets up from the ground while feeling sluggish.

Since Yami Bakura was already cheating from the start, and Yami was also cheating but for the sake of protecting his friends, Tokio might as well started cheating too.

Tokio didn't bother to hear their reaction when they saw a potion appear out of nowhere and Tokio drank it instantly.

Closing his eyes for a moment, he tried to remember the events of Season 0.

One Second.

Two Seconds.

A few seconds.

Tokio's crimson eyes flashed and he shouted.

" 99! Yugi Alter 99 is the number! "

" Since Tokio-san thought that it was the correct number, I shall trust your judgment. "

Yami stared at him thoughtfully before rolling the dice.

[ 99 ]

The two dice result is number 99. Everyone is freed under the spiked ceiling trap.