Chapter 70

AN: Here's another update

Chapter 70: Wake up Call

Opening the door to the shop and her home, Itou Chika was surprised to see Yuei-san sitting in a chair while reading a book. However, she could tell that his attention wasn't on the book since it was upside down.

" Yuei-san, Hello. "

With her usual facial paralysis face, she greeted the part-time employee of their game shop.

Hearing Chika greet him, Yuei-san smiled wanly.

" Oh, I didn't notice that it was already time for students to go home. Welcome home, Itou-san. "

[ + 5 Favorability ]

Yuei wasn't surprised when he heard the familiar notification popping up. He has gotten used to it that receiving this kind of notification from the game system doesn't cause him to blink his eyes.

Since he travels back in time and arrives in this world with the World Link Online's game system a month ago, everywhere he goes and no matter what action he takes, he receives various notifications of his favorability rising from other people.

Itou Chika is the one he interacted with the most, it was normal that he has a high favorability from her.

Even though it was troublesome, he didn't regret allocating most of his points to his charm and causing every person he encountered to be mesmerized by him. However, that 20+ luck was something.

It was shitty.

After struggling on his first day of transportation to this world, Yuei Vu is lucky enough to find the game shop that Itou Chika and the mysterious manager owned. (Who Yuei suspected was Itou-san's father). He was fortunate to encounter Itou-san. She was nice to allow him to stay here and work his ass for a part-time job in their shop.

Yuei knows that it was only because of his high charm status and his beautiful face that he was allowed to stay here. If he doesn't have a high-stat charm and he has an average face, Itou-san wouldn't agree to let him stay and get a job in this place.

A week after his arrival, while Yuei was working in the shop, some people arrived in the shop. They have changed his life and biased perceptions of this world.

The door opened in Joey, Yugi, Tea, and Tristan arrived in the shop. Joey was accompanied by his friends. Joey came into the shop for a duel disk that he could use in the Duel City.

According to Itou-san, the Duel Disk that was delivered by the Kaiba Corp to various game shops only be allowed to be sold to the masses after the Battle City event opening. However, a Duelist that has a Duel Ranking minimum of 5 would be given a Duel Disk freely and even before the start of the Battle City Competition.

While Itou-san was looking at the computer, they discovered that Yugi Muto was a Rank 12 Duelist and Joey Wheeler was given a strange ranking by the Kaiba Corp fluctuating from 2 to 9.5 Rank.

And the most surprising thing was that his Ace Monster isn't Red Eye Black Dragon. It was Ms. Judge.

It wasn't an illusion but reality.

Itou-san can't decide whether to give Joey a Duel Disk because of his strange ranking.

While Itou-san was wondering Yuei decided to suggest an idea. If Joey battles him in a Duel, after battling him, they can give Joey a Battle Disk.

Both parties agreed to his suggestion. Yuei decided to take Joey and the others to the nearby park where Yuei regularly battles noob duelists and farm experience and crystals from them.