Chapter 68

AN: It's been months since I have updated again for this fanfic.

Truthfully, I fell off the Yugioh fandom and stopped playing Duel Links and Master Duel months ago.

However, I have seen that Konami posted an animation video of the Card Game Chronicles for their 25th century.

It inspired me to continue to update this fanfic. Ahh, it was very amazing and I'm happy that Konami has an animation studio now.

Just like the other Yugioh fans out there, I was hoping that the posting that Short Video of the Card Monsters themselves there would be an anime not focusing on the Yugioh protagonist but on the card monsters themselves.

Anyway, here's the update, and the update schedule will continue to become sporadic and erratic.

Chapter 68: Back to Normal

When Kageyama Risa arrived in class 1-A. She was surprised when she saw Tokio sleeping in the classroom. After the surprise, there was a relief that could be seen in her purple eyes.

While some of their classmates have arrived we're already chatting with each other, She walks towards Tokio's seat and proceeds to start shaking his body.

" Tokio! "

She shook him awake. While Tokio was being shaken, he refused to open his eyes.

Seeing this reaction, Kageyama Risa grew more relieved. It was like a load had been removed from her chest.

After the events of the Duelist Kingdom, when the members of the Leisure Games and Odd Jobs Club came back, they were greeted by their club president acting odd.

Seeing his strange behavior of ignoring them and engrossing himself in reading books, they thought that Tokio was sulking.

'How childish'

Risa thought before not thinking about Tokio's behavior. After the events, the 4 members discuss the things that happened in the duelist kingdom.

When offered to join their discussion of the cards that they have seen and enemies that they encountered plus the impression of Pegasus, Tokio refuses the offer.

' He was still sulking. '

Risa thought a little annoyed by Tokio's behavior as he proceeded to sleep in their club room.

But for the next few days, Risa and the others started to get weirded out by Tokio's behavior.

Tokio started participating in class 1-A classes by reciting and answering the questions. The Teachers were delighted by his behavior and he became the teacher's pet.

He also started interacting with their classmate and other students at Domino High School when prompted by them and he was also buddy-buddy with the members of the Student Council and they even invited him to become a member.

Overall, he was on his way to becoming the unofficial School Prince of the school with most of the students being charmed and flocking towards him.

Risa and the other members of the club started to notice his abnormal change of behavior. Members of the Leisure Games and Odd Jobs Club decided to hold a secret meeting at that time and discuss Tokyo's sudden change in behavior without the object of their discussion knowing their secret meeting.

At that time, the most normal speculation suggested by Mayumi was that Tokio was experiencing stress in his home life or something else. The speculation was denied to be correct since his two cousins were acting normally. As for the most far-fetched but very plausible, Tokio was possessed by a spirit.