Chapter 32

Chapter 32: Mysteries of Domino High School

          Last week and last Friday of May, Tokio sighed as he gaze upon the school grounds through the windows of the Leisure Club Room.

" President, why pull that expression on your face? Are you not looking forward to the exams? Me too! "

Tomoyuki walked toward him to cheer him up. Tokio glance at the only male member of this club other than him. The parrot Nobunaga is still on his shoulders. Tokio thought that Tomoyuki's parrot is a little bit creepy and disturbing.

Sighing again, Tokio remembered what happened during the past few days. How he got unfortunately pulled in the Monster World Plot on Tuesday afternoon. After successfully defeating Zorc, Tokio found himself waking up in the hospital with concerned expressions from the Leisure Club members, his two cousins, and his Aunt Shizuko.

The latter two of that category were worried that there was something wrong with this body again.

After waking up, they explained that both he and Karita-Sensei was found unconscious by a random 2nd-year student who was part of the Soccer Club. The soccer club member called his fellow members, at the end, it was decided that they would call an ambulance since Karita-Sensei and he wouldn't wake up.

Tokio felt an unpleasant feeling from being dragged into the monster world and experiencing a shadow game. But he also felt unpleasant because it has caused unnecessary worry towards these people.

After making sure that he was okay, The Leisure Club member lefts but not before Risa commented when his two cousins and Aunt Shizuko weren't in the room.

" Tokio, you reek of darkness. "

Risa glanced at him with her eyes narrowed. Her eyes were telling me to explain what happened. But since Tokio felt tired from all of the things that happened to him that day, Tokio promised that he would explain it to them on Wednesday.

When Wednesday arrived, Tokio are still in the Hospital and not discharged because his Aunt Shizuko was worried that he wasn't still okay. On that day, he also got unexpected visitors before his club members arrive.

How did they find out that he was in a hospital, he doesn't know.

Yugi and the others with Bakura Ryou visited him and expressed their worries and concerns which made him uncomfortable. He would more likely look forward to having them not express their worries and visit him than this event.

But at least, there was a little benefit from their visit. He got a fruit basket from them. But there are more detrimental things that he got. Namely, their concern, Bakura Ryou's apology for pulling him into the monster world, Jonouchi teasing him for being weak and sickly, Miho wasn't too hostile with him anymore, Honda's insecurity that he would take away Miho from him, Anzu regarding him as an okay guy and acquaintance, and finally, Yugi viewing him as a friend and inviting him to play Duel Monsters with him.

Yup, the latter was the most terrifying thing for him.

After their visit, the Leisure Games and Odd Jobs club members finally arrived. They also inquired why did the protagonist group visit him and Tokio give them a summary of what happened.

He got pulled into a monster world game by an evil spirit. Yugi and the others were also pulled and he helped them to defeat that evil spirit.

While Risa wasn't happy with the circumstances, Tomoyuki and Hailey were excited about the things that they heard.

" Evil Spirits?! Aww, it was bad that we weren't there to see that! "

" I need to care of my cards more desu wa~ "

They were also determined to communicate with their duel spirits and even fantasize about being ghostbusters for evil spirits.

Mayumi on the other hand fell into contemplation and started explaining the things that she found strange about her classmates and the strange things that happened in school starting from May.

Tetsu Ushio the violent and cruel hall monitor and moral committee leader was have been admitted to a mental hospital because he can't stop seeing all of the things and people around him as money.

Sozoji who was the 1st year Class C student and Tomoyuki's classmate stopped attending the classes during the first week of May because he started having hearing problems and he keep mentioning how he can't stop hearing his heart.

Kaiba attended Domino High School for 2 days and stopped attending classes.

Haiyama who was Mayumi's classmate was revealed to be someone who has been manipulating Kujirada under his weak and harmless facade.

Ms. Chono has changed her behavior after the matter of her love letter and Anzu.

Kokurano who was Tokio and Risa's classmate was revealed to be a fake Psychic.

Hajime Imori acted very strangely and was different from his personality one day but return to being his normal self the next day.

Lastly, Kaoruko Himekoji who was their school flower has become withdrawn after the matter with the popularity contest.

In conclusion, Mayumi then declared her hypothesis.

" I think that the strange things that keep happening in our school have to do with duel spirits! There was maybe some strange power that was placed on our school that was causing this strange event to happen and somehow, Yugi, Anzu, Jonouchi, Honda, and Miho were involved! "

Before they left for the hospital, Risa and Tokio exchanged glances at each other. Mayumi's conclusion was a little close to the truth. And Risa was also aware that there was something wrong with Yugi and she doesn't have any plan to approach him again.

Tokio started attending the classes again on Thursday. Now that it was Friday, The trio with brain pits on their brain has also come up with strange ideas.

For Mayumi, once the summer vacation ended, she was planning to post a notice stating that their clubs would accept requests that has to do with strange things in Domino High School.

Hailey we're writing something in her notes that was titled Domino High School's mysteries and Tomoyuki didn't stop with his attempt to communicate with any duel spirit with the Ouija Board.

Glancing at Risa, Tokio thought that they might as well change their club name to Occult Club or Paranormal Investigation Club.

Risa who was reading a book noticed Tokio's stare.

" What are you looking at? "

" Nothing.. "

Tokio muttered as he gaze at the school grounds again. Then a hand obstructed his view, he glance at the owner and culprit. It was Tomoyuki.

" Hey, President you didn't answer my question!  "

" I have answered nothing didn't I? "

" But that isn't an answer! "

Tomoyuki pouted while he started stroking Nobunaga's stretched wings.

" Well... I'm just feeling lazy today.."

Tomoyuki frowned at him but Tokio just decided to sleep on one of the sofas in their club room.

Season 0 events have already ended. And soon, Season 1 would start. But before Tokio could think of the problems in Season 1, Tokio still need to think about his current main mission.