Chapter 23

Chapter 23: Witch

        After everything that happened and things that she did and done, in the end, Kageyama Risa and her sisters didn't get the Violet Hecate.

There was a thought in her mind that if Kaiba didn't interfere with their match with Muto Yugi, they would win the Violet Hecate and the puzzle that reeks of dark power.

Unknown to her outsiders, Kageyama Risa wasn't a normal person. Together with her sisters, they are a witch.

In this world, supernatural things exist and happen unknown to the human eyes. Risa and her sisters were aware of the supernatural but it was also on the surface levels because they were a witch.

When they first touched and saw the Duel Monsters, they were drawn like moths to a flame. They can sense that there was something unusual and supernatural in the duel monsters.

The Kageyama Sisters bought their decks and started playing. For Risa, seeing Tokio being enthusiastic about this game furthers her resolve to start playing cards, and hopefully, Risa would eventually unravel its secrets someday.

But when her sisters and she came across Gorgon, there was a pull and connection between them and the card. They decided to start seeking out the Hecates so that they can unlock the Gorgon's power.

And that's where it started to get out of hand and they started developing the reputation of being ruthless collectors. Mostly her sisters, as Risa is mostly watching at their side and rarely makes the move.

There was a thought on her mind what would the Leisure Club do if they know of this? What would Tokio think of her?

They weren't even aware of the real her. Someone selfish, terrifying, and cruel. Kageyama Risa was a witch.

What would be their opinion of the real her? Would they reject Risa and be afraid of her?

But instead of waiting for those answers and witnessing them, Kageyama Risa decided to take the matters into her own hands.

" After your unexpected decision to move to the Domino High School, finally, you decided to come back. "

Kageyama Rika, the oldest of the 3 of them muttered in relief. It was unknown to both of her sisters the reason why Risa decided to enroll in the Domino High School all of a sudden.

They thought that she would be in the Black Rose Academy. It became a source of argument between them for a meanwhile. But thankfully it looks like Rika and Rina didn't need to convince her to go back to Black Rose.

She would go back there on her own. It was a smart decision for the youngest twin of the 3 of them. After the duel, they were afraid of what Kaiba Seto would do to them.

With Risa planning to go back to Black Rose Academy, she was safer in that place.

And other than Kaiba Seto, even though Muto Yugi look harmless, they thought that he wasn't as simple as it seems when he had possession of a strange puzzle that possesses strange dark power within them.

Today, Risa didn't attend the classes. Tomorrow, she decided that she would talk to the Principal or Advisors tomorrow so that she could talk about her decision of transferring to the Black Rose Academy.

While Risa was in her thoughts, one of their servants in their household informed them that students from the Domino High School have arrived.

The trio frowned and decided to head out and welcome their guest to the parlor. Rika the eldest, was wondering if it was Muto Yugi and his group of friends.

Would he need payback for the things that they have caused him? Despite being harmless, Rika can't judge a person based on his looks alone. And what's more important is that Muto Yugi was an owner of a very strange and dark magical item.

But when they finally arrived to welcome their guests, Rika frowned. It wasn't Yugi and his group of friends.

It was someone unknown to her and Rina. But Risa who was beside her twin sisters has a different reaction towards their unknown guests.

" Everyone... What are you doing here? "

Risa has adapted to her familiar act which was different from the behavior that she has shown from Muto Yugi and the others in the past day.

" We are visiting you, Risa-chan! You didn't attend school today! "

Mayumi replied to her question. Thankfully, Risa took the initiative to speak as it wasn't easy to distinguish between her sisters that she sometimes told in her storytelling about her background. Yet, Mayumi would never think the sisters that Risa always talks about are her twin sisters.

Rina, who watched Mayumi greet Risa cheerfully frowned. She then decided to ask. In domino high school, it seems that there are things that their youngest sibling never tell them about.

" Who are they, Risa? "

Risa looked at her fellow club members with complicated gazes then answered her sister's inquiry.

" They are my club members in Domino High School. "

" Oh? Did you join a club? How come you never told us, Risa? "

Rika frowned at her sister. She never mentioned this to them. While in thought, she noticed her sister Risa looking at one of the members of the club.

It was a guy with mossy green hair and very striking and unique color of crimson eyes.

" Is this your idea, President Tokio? "

Risa asked Tokio. Truthfully, after all of these matters, Risa has no plan of seeing them again. But unexpectedly, they arrived at her home and she never even told them where she live. But they found her address.

Risa knows that it wasn't impossible to know where she live. But the only thing that she knows to get her address was to ask one of the advisors at the Domino High School or simply to the Principal of the Domino High school.

Tokio shrugged his shoulders at the inquiry and replied.

" Well, it was my idea to visit you at your house but because this trio here is very worried about you being absent from our club activity. "

The 3 club members on the side nodded their heads in agreement. Risa stared at them for a while then answered.

" You don't need to be worried about me anymore. "

" I'm glad! "

Mayumi exclaimed on the side. But the next seconds, Risa destroyed her expectations.

" From tomorrow, I wouldn't attend the Domino High School and would eventually transfer schools. "

" What?! "

The trio of the club was shocked by the news that Risa dropped on them but not Tokio. The latter was like he have expected this from the start.