Chapter 17

Chapter 17: Consecutive Draws

   13-year-old Tokio is someone who was at the peak of his life spending his time in Game Arcades every day. He would play every type of game in Arcade and sometimes, it was unavoidable that he would also skip schools unknown to his Aunt Shizuko. But eventually, it was discovered and he was reprimanded by both his sister and Aunt. After the discovery, he was banned from playing Arcade Games for 8 months, and if he was discovered skipping classes again, there would be consequences.

But before it happened, there was one time when he encountered some students in the Black Rose Academy engrossed in claw crane arcade games. Among them was a purple-haired girl with jade-colored eyes. It was her current turn and she was glaring fiercely at the machine as another arcade coin has gone to drain.

" ...I failed again. "

She muttered while her eyes were nearly breaking into tears.

" Kageyama-chan... How about we just go play another game? "

" Yeah! She's right. C'mon let's play another game or we should just go home.. "

" No! I won't give up on getting the Purple Planet Maiden! "

" (sigh) Kageyama-chan.. "

The two black rose academy students with Kageyama-chan watched as she inserted another coin and lost the crater machine game again. Kageyama-chan bit her lip to stop herself from crying and glared more fiercely at the game machine. If she glared and felt angry, there was no time for her to cry at the loss.

" C'mon Kageyama.. "

Kageyama-chan lowered her head and picked up her stuff. Unexpected to her classmates, she decided to hastily leave the arcade game under the worried shout of her classmates.

She was running while she was forcing herself to not cry at her loss.

She just wanted the Purple Planet Maiden. Why it is hard to obtain? What would she do? She doesn't want to be the one who would be different from her sisters. Yellow Planet Maiden and Red Planet Maiden. They have them while she doesn't have the Purple Planet Maiden.

While she was engrossed in her thoughts, Kageyama-chan bumped into someone. She feels hurt from the collision but it was just a little pain. But what happened earlier, has finally caused the dam to burst and broke.

" Hey, are you okay? Did I hit you too hard with the collision? Don't cry, please! The people are glaring at me! "

Kageyama-chan's eyes are blurred so she couldn't see the other person. It was only a blurred silhouette. But Kageyama-chan feels a little comforted.

" Don't cry, please? Here, take this please don't cry! "

Kageyama-chan felt something pass on her hands while the person helped her to get up. Now standing, the person's hand instantly let her go and she could hear some mutters from the crowd muttering how inconsiderate and heartless for him to just leave a crying young girl.

A few minutes later under the concern of some people from the crowd, Kageyama-chan has successfully wiped her tears. She then stared at the object on her hand left or given to her by the mysterious person. To her surprise, it was a planet maiden.

It's just a pity that it wasn't the purple planet maiden.

She stared at the Blue Planet Maiden and found a small slip of paper with something written on it.

«Minoru, don't let Minori see this, or she would tease you for liking magical girl shows. But Planet Maiden is an interesting series. 7/10 would watch again— Your awesome older cousin, the one and only Horo Tokio ~ »