Chapter 46

A/N: So. I tried rolling for Merlin again in FGO...

He still stayed trapped in the fucking Avalon.

(TT)

Chapter 46: Duelist Kingdom Preliminaries (5)

Staring at the 2 opponents in front of him, Tokio made his first turn.

He must win this duel!

[ I activate the spell card Final Flame which inflicts 600 points of direct damage to the two of you. ]

< Rare Card Hunters LP4000 → 3400 >

[ I set a card in the spell/trap zone, and I summon my monster, Come out Hysteric Fairy! ]

Hysteric Fairy appeared on his Tokio's field.

< Hysteric Fairy «Level 5» Atk 1800 Def 500 >

But before Tokio could end his turn, he suddenly felt surprised when the Hysteric Fairy monster that he summoned weakened.

<Hysteric Fairy «Level 5» Atk 1800→ 1600 Def 500 →300 >

[?!! ]

" You are in a shadow game. "

The blond-haired and tanned rare card hunter reminded. His previous emotionless face changed into a cruel smile. The same could be said of his fellow rare card hunter. Their emotionless expressions turned cruel at the same time. Tokio always thought that their emotionless look is eerie. But having this emote is creepier.

[.. I end my turn. ]

Tokio then said as he look at the field before him thoughtfully.

" Then it was now my turn. "

The blond-haired and tanned-skinned rare card hunter said.

" I set two cards in the back. I summon a monster. "

< Illusory Gentleman <level 4> Atk 1500 Def 1600 →Atk 1700  Def 1800 >

Tokio glanced at the illusory gentleman. He could feel that it became stronger.

Observing the field and the thing about the shadow game... He concluded that the shadow game must have the same effect as the Yami Field Spell Card by the Duelist Kingdom Rules.

Fiend and Spellcaster gain 200 atk and def while Fairy-type monsters lose 200 points.

" Illusory Gentleman, attack! "

<Akai Konami LP3000→2900>

" I end my turn. "

Tokio then frowned when he feel a little bit of pain. This...is a genuine shadow duel. He then draw a card while he stared at the duel field and his two opponents cautiously.

Why does he feel that there was something wrong with his two opponents? Is it have to do with them being a rare card hunter that was known for cheating in their games in the Yugioh Animation?

But he has an intuition that it wasn't that reason. Tokio then draws his new hand card.

[ Bottomless Trap Hole ]

[ I set a card in my trap/spell zone and I set a monster in defense position. I end my turn. ]

After ending his turn, the two rare card hunters suddenly laughed.

" Hahaha.. "

" ...Hahaha! "

But it wasn't at the same time. One of them started the laugh while the other finish the laugh. Tokio frowned as he thought of it as eerie.