Twenty-nine

Jayden Paterson

Saturday. I'm totally free today. I've done everything that I needed to do yesterday. I even asked Alexa to come and help me with my work. Well, I can actually finish it on my own but I just want to spend more time with her. I don't have any plan of going out. I push myself up from my bed and headed towards the bathroom. The water really takes my muscle pain away. Once I'm done, I pulled a shorts and a plain white t-shirt.

I headed downstairs and went straight to the kitchen. I saw Ruby, one of my maids, washing something at the sink. She immediately greeted me when she saw me. "Good morning sir," she said, showing me her beautiful smile. Ruby is not one of those women who only smile because they want my attention. She doesn't even show any kind of affection towards me. And that's what I want. I want a maid that will serve me and not the one that will seduce me.

"What's for breakfast?" I asked to which she smiled.

"As usual, it's your favorite breakfast meal," she replied making me nod.

"Ah, I'll leave you here. Just call me at the living room," I said as I heads out of the kitchen.

I walk towards the living room and was glad to see unexpected visitor. Grace is sitting at the couch like she owns the place. She stands up from her seat once she saw me. She smiled and is about to approach me when I stopped her by pointing at her. She's wearing a very revealing dress. Anyone can see her not so real assets.

"Who lets you in?" I asked. I really don't want her presence at all. I've been trying my best to avoid her and I thought I succeeded since I didn't see her this past few days.

"I - sir. I was the one who lets her in. She's making a scene when I didn't let her in at first," says Theodore, my security guard.

I nodded at him and gestured him to leave. "Why are you here?" I seriously asked her.

"I miss you. You never visited me," she replied as she pouts.

"I'm officially ending everything that we have," I said making her glare at me. Well, I'm not afraid of her. She can glare all she wants but she can't change my mind. She can't threaten me using those glare. I can't have any benefits from her anyways. She's just one of those ambitious women who only thinks of what they can get from their lover. And I don't want to have a woman like that. I only want them for pleasure and no strings attached.

"And why is that? Is it because you already found someone that can give you what you want?"

"Because I'm tired of what we have and I'm tired of you," I simply replied. And that's the fact. I'm tired of her. And I only realized that now. Now that someone hits me on my head.

"Really? You are tired of me? Why is that? I'm giving you everything! My body! You still need my body! You love me!" she said. She's desperate.

Then a thought of Alexa crosses my mind. If this is Alexa and is telling me those words, I'll not be annoyed. Yeah, maybe before but now I won't. I will even pull her towards me and carry her to my room. I will not mind the rule I made for myself. I don't care if Alexa will be the first woman I'll bring in my room and in my bed.

"I don't need your body."

"Is it because of that secretary of yours?" she asked as she glares at me. Is she really going to wear that glare all the time?

"If yes, what would you do?" I asked as I smirks at her.

"What does she have that I don't? I'm richer than her can't you see the difference?" she replied. Is she not aware that Alexa is from a wealthy family? She doesn't need a man just to get what she wants unlike her. She need to sleep with all the most influential men just to have what she wants.

"Alexa is much richer than you."

"Huh, really? A secretary is much richer than me? I'm a well-known model!" she desperately said. I smirked at her.

"And that is all because of me. If not because of my help, you wouldn't achieve what you have now. Now, if you don't want your career to end, let me live alone," I said. No, I threatened her. She needs to be threatened for her to stop with all her nonsense.

She walks towards me and hugged me. I just stayed on my spot and tried to push her away. I hold her hand and just pushes her away from me. I didn't know that Grace will be much clingier than Alexa.

"Jayden please, stay with me. I should be the only woman in your life. I can be better in bed, I promise. I can give you everything!" she said with tears on her cheeks. Yes, she's using her acting skills again for me to sympathize with her. She's a pro with acting.

"Stop being an actress. There's no camera and besides, I'm more superior than you think you are."

Grace just stared at me with pure disbelief. "I thought, we already had an agreement? We both agreed that once I end this thing we have, you will not argue," I said.

"That's before. Now, I love you Jayden and I'm jealous. I'm jealous with the fact that your attention is now on someone. And worst is that it's just your secretary!" replies Grace.

"Can you stop telling me that Alexa is just my secretary! Your being nonsense. As usual, your stupid!" I said making her eyes widen.

"I'm not stupid! I just love you!"

"Then, if you really love me, let me be. Let me live a life with pure happiness."

Grace smirked. "No Jayden, I will not let you live with that woman. I will make sure that I'll have you back," she said with pure determination.

"Then I'm telling you, I'll never be yours. I'm telling you now!"

"Is she good?" she suddenly asked that made me raise my eyebrow.

"What does that mean?"

"Is she good in bed? Is she that good that you can just leave me?" she asked. I can hear pain and anger in her voice.

"Alexa is pure and clean unlike -"

"Me?" she continued making me nod. Well, Grace is not clean. All her achievement is all from her dirty tricks.

"Jayden, don't be fooled by her. You don't know what she can do. She may be your secretary but you don't know who really she is," she said as she smirks at me. There is confidence in her voice. Where is that confidence coming from?

"Just leave and never show your face to me again. This will be the last time that you will be stepping in this place. Once you do the same thing, I will make sure that everything you have now will disappear," I said using my serious tone.

I watch as Grace swallowed. She smiled and nodded. "We will see," she said. She turned on her heels and grabs her purse that is on the couch. She gives me one last look before heading out of my house.
Once she's out of sight, I called Theodore and told him to watch out for Grace.

---M.F.P---