Epilogue

Alexa Ramirez

A pure smile suddenly crept on my lips as I watch my son running around the front of the house. I am currently standing here at our rooms balcony where I can clearly see my son playing with our neighbors daughter.

I smiled even more when I feel someone hugs me from behind. "What are you smiling at?" asks my husband as he puts his head on my left shoulder.

"I'm just happy to see our son playing with some other kids."

"I thought you're thinking about making another baby," he replied making me hit his stomach using my elbow. He just chuckled.

Yes, I'm now a married woman and I have a three-year-old baby boy now. Time passed by too fast but I'm happy because I have everything that I prayed for. Lots of things happened.

After my birthday party, Jayden has been doing lots of things for me and even my family. He always has time to visit me. He even gifted me a restaurant. Yes, a restaurant. I wasn't expecting that. I tried to decline but Jayden told me that the restaurant is named on me.

After three months of courting me, he already had my parent's approval. I also decided to give him the 'yes' word. Two weeks after I said yes to him, he proposed to me and I immediately accepted it. Of course, who am I to say no? I love him and he loves me.

Two days after that, we both decided to announce our relationship to the public. Well, yeah. We really need to announce it to the public because Jayden is a famous businessman and a public figure. And, the news spread like fire. It became the talk of the town for almost a week. Finally, five months after our engagement, Jayden and I sealed our love story.

And, after enjoying a year of being married, we both decided to complete our family picture. Our son Jared came to our life. Both our families are happy when Jared came to our life. Now, he is already three years old.

"Do you want to have a baby girl now?" I asked him.

"No. I still want to have a boy. I don't want to deal with another brat like -"

"Me?" I said cutting him off.

Jayden uses his hands that is on my waist to make me face him. I put my hands on his neck once I'm already facing him. "I'm having a hard time to deal with you and your mood. How much more if we will have a carbon copy of you in this house. Ah, that would be terrible!" he said as he pushes a small strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Am I that too hard to deal with that you don't even want to have a baby girl?" I sadly asked as I pouted. I'm not really that hurt. I know how I act like a brat in front of Jayden. I looked down and waited for her next action.

Moments later, Jayden uses his finger to lift my chin up. "Come on, I'm just kidding. Of course I want to have a daughter. One day, our son cannot take good care of us alone. We need a daughter," he replied making me smile.

"Of course I know that," I replied.

Jayden didn't say anything and just leaned forward to give me a kiss. It didn't take me long enough before I replied to his kisses. I kissed him back just like how he kisses me. When we are both out of breath, we pulled away from each other. "I want to make a baby but not for now."

"Me too," I replied as I hug him.

"I guess; we both need to go downstairs. Jared's playmate is already gone," he said making me look at the spot where Jared and his playmate is playing.

"Yeah. Jared doesn't want to be with any of our maids including Ruby," I replied making Jayden nod. Jayden pulled me by my hand as we headed downstairs. We went to where Jared is and Jayden lifted him up.

Jared pulled his father's hair. "Oh, shit! His hands are too dirty!" says Jayden.

"What's that?" asks Jared making me glare at his father.

"Jayden! Your dirty mouth!" I scolded him.

"Ops, sorry," he said making me shake my head.

I hate it when Jayden just say bad words in front of our child. Jared is already three years old and he already know how to talk. He always imitates everything he hears. He can easily catch things up. How can Jayden forget that?

"I want Avery marry me" says Jared that made me stare at her intently.

"Marry? Nah, no. You're still a kid," says Jayden like Jared can understand him.

"Your son wants to marry that kid," he said as he looked at me.

"Ah, come on. Where did he even hear those words?" I asked.

"Daddy told me that," Jared replied making me glare at Jayden.

"What? I just like that Avery. Besides, she's Jared's playmate," says Jayden as he shrugs. I just glared at him making him look away from me. Jayden is really impossible. He is already talking about Jared's future.

"Jared, do you want to eat something?" asks Jayden to him.

"Yes. I want eat pizza," replied Jared as he pouts. I smiled at how cute Jared is.

"Okay, we will then have some pizza!" says Jayden as they entered the house. Jayden is really a great father for Jared. Everything that Jared asks, he'll surely give it to him. Sometimes, I even scold him for doing things easy for Jared. I don't want my son to be a spoiled child. I want him to learn that before having something, we need to work hard for it first.

I followed them inside. "Babe, what do you want to eat?" ask Jayden as I watch him feed Jared with pizza.

"Nah, I just want to watch you feed our baby," I replied making him smile. He continued feeding our son. I can't stop myself from smiling. This has been my dream. To live in a house with the person I love and our little duplicates.

Jayden and I had a very badbeginning but still we ended up very well. Our relationship is not as easy asone, two, three but we still manage to make things right. Our bittersweet lovestory leads us to a happy life. Our love story became our foundation inbuilding a home. And I know that no matter what challenges will come our way,we can still save our love not just for ourselves but for the family we build.

---M.F.P---