#eight#

"Okay, so he gets four ounces every two and half to three hours but I already fed him so

"Okay, so he gets four ounces every two and half to three hours but I already fed him so.. he'll be fine. I put diapers and wipes on the side table. There's two extra outfits laid out in the room in case he has any accidents or blowouts." Harper explains to Yoongi as she shows him everything.

Her appointment is in 30 minutes but they always say to be there fifteen minutes before and it takes fifteen minutes to get to the doctor's office.

She got Onyx, bathed, fed and content so that when she did give him to Yoongi, he should be fine or go down for a nap.

They're standing in her living room as he holds the three month infant. It was decided that it'd be better for Yoongi watch him in her apartment rather than his since all of Onyx's things are in here. Harper didn't want to run the risk of forgetting something or him needing something while she wasn't home and Yoongi not have access to it. This is the easier option.

The surgeon is attentively listening to everything that she's saying and watching her show him where everything is.

"There's Tylenol is in there too, just in case. There's some saline spray and a bulb sucker in the inside pocket. And just in case anything happens at all, his insurance cards are in there. But please call me if there's an emergency with him."

Harper is almost out of breath as she talks. Her nerves are high strung and it shows.

"We're going to be fine. But in the event that something does happen, of course I'm going to call you. You don't have anything to worry about. You'll come back and we'll be chillin on the couch." Yoongi gives her a reassuring smile and she exhales.

"Okay. Uhm.." Harper looks around as she thinks of other things that he may need to know.

"You can always text or call me if you forget anything."

"Right. Okay... alright. I'll call you if anything then. And I'll, hopefully, be back in an hour or less." She tells him as she walks toward the door.

"No rush."

She looks at her son as Yoongi cradles him. He's looking at her with his big brown eyes as he sucks his pacifier.

"I'll see you later, baby. Mommy's coming right back." She kisses his cheek before walking out the door. "Thank you, again, for this."

"Not a bother at all. We'll see when you get back."

Harper jogs down the stairs and Yoongi closes the door. He looks down at Onyx and the baby blinks at him once.

"We're gonna watch Sesame Street." He states as he walks to the couch.

He sits down with him and puts him in lap to watch tv. With the remote in his hand, he clicks the buttons until he finds Sesame Street episodes on YouTube. As the episode plays, he points out the characters.