#forty-five#

Rolling eyes, slick hands, swollen lips and tender skin

Yoongi could watch Harper climax for the rest of his life and be perfectly content. This could be the only form of media that he could consume for the rest of his life and he would be okay with that.

Hearing her breathy moans, her quiet pants, the attempt to stifle her love noises, he falls in love with it.

"Fuck!" Harper moans as she holds her head back.

The arch in her back deepens as she pushes back onto her lover. His pelvis connects with her skin, pushing him flush against her backside.

Yoongi's hand around her throat gives him more leverage to senselessly pound himself into her.

Harper whines as she feels her stomach ache with each impact. The muscles in her abdomen suddenly tense and she's winded.

Yoongi watches as her body stiffens before writhing with pleasure. The condom separating them is slick with the evidence of her orgasm.

"I'm so proud of you, baby." He coos, the depth of his voice reaching new octaves.

He releases the hold that he has on her throat, allowing her the time to breathe properly as her body attempts to recover from her orgasm.

Feeling energized from the release that her body has been given, Harper deepens her arch, pushing her chest as close the bed as she can get it.

Yoongi slides his hand down her back, caressing her skin. Harper slides up off of him before pushing back again.

He holds one hand on the thick of her ass, feeling overwhelmed with the indulgence of Harper's sex. The way she pushes onto him has gripping at anything to keep himself steady.

He puts his head back, not wanting to release her from his touch in order to move his hair from his eyes.

He should have tied it up. He was thinking about it beforehand but lost the thought the second that Harper got on her knees for him.

"Shit." He closes his eyes as he curses.

A smile of satisfaction tugs at the corners of his mouth. He stops meeting her thrusts, realizing that he doesn't have to in this moment.

The way that Harper is fucking him, adjusting to what he likes through vocal cues and the squeeze of his hands on her waist, she knows exactly what she's doing.

She's going to pull the orgasm right out of him. T.K.O.

He could use the rest anyway. What better way to go than this?

"Director Min? Did you get that?"

Yoongi snaps back to reality, forced from his vivid daydream.

He clears his throat and looks at the paperwork in front of him.