#forty-two#

⚠️deadname mentioning (Please read A/N at the end)

(Please read A/N at the end)

Yoongi walks out of the hospital elevator with a hand in his pocket and a smile on his face. He's greeted by nurses and doctors as he passes, waving and nodding in acknowledgement.

He rounds the receptionist's desk and Garrett smiles at him. He also sees Kyra there but ignores her entirely. Just the sight of her makes him upset.

After what she could have done to Onyx, he doesn't think she should even be allowed in the building.

Call it a personal decision.

"Good morning, Director Min. How are you?" Garrett greets.

"I'm good, Garrett. How are you?"

"Good. You've got some mail." He replies, picking up the envelope from the desk.

He holds it out and Yoongi looks at it, confused as to why he'd be receiving paper mail from anybody.

Kyra subtly looks up from her desktop, spitting the envelope in his hands. As not to look suspicious, she looks back at her screen but continues to listen in.

Anybody in the hospital that wants to get in contact with Yoongi knows to email him or go to his office. Those are the quickest, easiest ways to speak with him.

Sending mail in is reserved for departments like H.R. or even other medical centers.

As soon as Yoongi sees who the letter is from, he kind of understands why he's getting paper mail. It's addressed from the board of directors of the hospital.

"Thank you." Yoongi says as he feels the thickness of the envelope. "Have you seen Hyde by any chance yet today?"

"Not since I got in this morning. He told me to tell you to page him when you got here, though. I couldn't tell it it was good or bad. He's masking really well today."

Yoongi sighs and licks his lips.

Of course, he is.

"Alright, thanks. I'm going to go see what all this is about."

"Okay. Let me know if you need anything." Garrett calls to him as he walks down the hall.

"I will." Yoongi starts opening the letter as he walks down the hallway.

As he's taking his keys out, he starts reading the first couple of sentences. He realizes what the letter is for and folds it back up. He quickly unlocks the door to his office and steps inside.