#thirty-four#

1:17 P

1:17 P.M.

Yoongi checks the time on his watch as he signs off on paperwork.

It's been a drag of a morning for him.

Well, the morning was great. He woke up in Harper's bed again.

After she got home and showered, she woke him up and told him to 'just come to bed'. Who was he to disagree?

So again, the morning was great. Just everything after he got into the hospital has been so slow.

He's got fifteen minutes before he has to be across the bridge and in the pediatric office for Onyx's appointment.

It'll be 30-45 minutes so he'll be able to clock out for lunch right before he goes and be back to clock in on time.

Yoongi finishes his paperwork and puts it into a manilla folder. He slides his phone into his pocket as he stands up. He grabs his keys and his jacket and walks out of his office.

With the folder in hand, he walks toward the receptionist's desk. Garrett is there this morning and greets him with a smile.

"Good afternoon, Dr. Min. I didn't see you this morning."

"Afternoon, Garrett. I was kind of in a hurry this morning. I took the back way instead of this front elevator."

"Aahh. Makes sense, makes sense."

"How's your wife doing?" Yoongi asks as he hands him the folder. "Can you scan these over for me?"

"Yeah, I got you." Garrett takes them from him. "She's good. She's opening up her own shop next month."

"Oh, really?" Yoongi smiles. "Wow. Good for her."

"I'm proud of her." Garrett smiles back. "You know how long she's been wanting to do this."

"Since before you started working here, right?"

"Right. She's incredible."

"Are you going to be her first official tattoo client?"

"Hell no." Garrett shakes his head. "You know I don't like needles."

"Yeah, I know."

Yoongi chuckles at the memory of Garrett almost passing out after seeing an epidural needle for the first time.

He shakes his head at the man.

"Okay, I told her that I'd get one small tattoo. Like one of those little birds that we used to draw as kids or something like that. Just two quick lines and done. But anything crazy, I don't know."

"They don't hurt that bad." Yoongi tells him. "Feels more like cat scratches than anything."

"How many cats have you been scratched by to make that comparison?"