##one##

"Do you, Yoongi Min, take Harper Taylor to be your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"And do you, Harper Taylor, take Yoongi Min, to be your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"Yoongi and Harper have chosen rings to exchange with each other as a symbol of their unending love. As you place this ring on Harper's finger, please repeat after me. With this ring, I thee wed and pledge you my love now and forever."

Yoongi grabs the ring from the pillow with trembling fingers. He looks at Harper as he takes her hand.

"It's okay." She says quietly to him, sending his nervousness. Her eyes are welled up with tears, sure to drop at any moment.

He smiles at her as he slides the ring onto her finger.

"With this ring, I thee wed and pledge you my love now and forever." Yoongi says as he looks into her eyes.

His tears spill over his cheeks and he sniffles in an attempt to keep himself composed.

"Don't cry." Harper says as her voice thickens. "Because then you're going to make me cry."

"I'm sorry." He smiles through his tears. "I'm just-." He sighs and widens his eyes, blinks his tears away. "Okay, okay. I'm trying."

The guests sitting in their seats laugh at the exchange between them.

Harper does her but for the ring exchange and Yoongi starts to cry again as she puts the ring on his finger. She doesn't stop him this time, instead, she quietly cries with him.

"Mama!"

Onyx yells from his seat with his grandparents. He's sitting in Mrs. Taylor's lap as he watches his parents. He frowns upon realizing that they're crying.

Breaking from his grandmother's hold, he runs to the alter and hugs his father's legs.

"Oh-." Yoongi chuckles as he looks down at him. He picks the two year old up and holds him in his arms.

"Daddy." Onyx wipes his father's tears and looks at his mother. He reaches for her and Harper laughs quietly as she takes him.