#fifteen#

11:30 on a Wednesday and the infant of the Taylor residence is having a blast

He's kicking his legs and cackling as his mother looks down at herself in disbelief.

"Really?" She exclaims as she tries to hide her amusement. She doesn't want to entertain this but it is kind of funny and he didn't do it on purpose. It isn't his fault.

"You peed on me." She says as she takes her shirt off. Onyx watches her as she grabs a diaper for him. "It's my fault though, I guess. I should've waited a little bit longer to change you."

They've been up for less than ten minutes and she should have known better than to try to change him that quickly. He was bound to pee on her and she wasn't fast enough to cover him back up before he sprayed her. There isn't a lot on her clothing but he still got her a bit.

To be fair, they both got a good night's sleep last night. So good, that Harper slept through her alarm that was going on for twenty minutes before she actually got up.

She bathed Onyx the night before so that it would  cut down on some of the time needed to get ready this morning. But with her waking up late, she's still pushed back.

Now she has to shower, do her hair and get dressed all in 40 minutes. Pushing it, she is.

"Alright, sprinkler. Are you done?" She looks at Onyx who's gone back to a calm state. He's just kicking his legs and looking at her now. She changes his diaper and gets him dressed before wiping down the changing table.

Harper sets Onyx into his bouncer and brings him into the bathroom with her while she showers. She tries to be as quick as possible, not wanting to take up too much time and actually be late.

When Yoongi he gets her a few nights ago about going out for coffee, she was surprised about it. He specified that it was to talk about ground rules and things that she may have pertaining to Onyx.

Harper's immediate thought was that it was something that could be talked about in either one of their apartments. They didn't need to go out for that. Even now, she still feels that way. Not because she doesn't want to go out for coffee.

But for a few other reasons that would be difficult, almost embarrassing to explain to other people. It's her embarrassment to deal with alone, though. She won't put it on other people.

She'll just have to keep Onyx soothed and herself calm as well. There's a reason that she doesn't take him very many places in the public and why she, herself, doesn't go very many places either.

Harper gets out of the shower and dries herself off. She puts lotion on her body before dressing in a black sweatsuit similar to the one that her son has on.