##three##

An excited couple sit in the office of St

An excited couple sit in the office of St. Juniper's medical office. Waiting patiently for their appointment time, they're holding hands and having a quiet conversation.

"I feel like I shouldn't have drank so much water." Harper says.

"But you need to for the ultrasound." Yoongi reminds.

"Yeah but now I have to pee so bad." Harper whines.

Her husband chuckles as he rubs her stomach.

"You can go and just let a little bit out. Like just enough so you feel like you won't pee on yourself."

"If I start, I'm not going to be able to stop." She leans her head on her husband's shoulder.

"Well, then you gotta stick it out and hold it, I guess."

She groans and Yoongi laughs at her exaggerated distress.

"You'll be okay, honey." He kisses the back of her hand and she smiles at him.

"I'm always okay when you're with me."

"I love you."

"I love you." Harper pecks his lips and he grins as she lays her head back down on his shoulder.

He kisses her forehead and she closes her eyes, taking a deep breath in.

The door opens and both of them look to the woman that comes out. Her hair is black an inch or so out at the roots and a golden blonde color through the rest.

She's got it tied back into a sleek bun with a middle part. Her glasses are cat eye frames with translucent cheetah print on the sides. They almost match the shade of her brown skin skin to a T.

"Harper?"

"Oh, that's me." Harper picks her head up and stands from the chair.

"Good morning, momma. Come on back." She holds the door open for her and Yoongi. "Good morning, Dr. Taylor."

"Good morning." Yoongi replies. "How are you today? I see you've moved."

"I'm good. And yeah, I like it over here way better. Not to say that I didn't like the other job but the men were-." She frowns and rolls her eyes.

Harper looks between them, confused. She's never seen this woman before and she doesn't think Yoongi's ever mentioned her. Not that she knows every person that he knows. Just curiosity.