#forty-nine#

Staying in bed until ten o'clock in the morning is considered sleeping in for the business people of the world

Staying in bed until ten o'clock in the morning is considered sleeping in for the business people of the world. The construction people. The nine to five people. The early birds of the planet.

To the people who are usually awake and starting their day at six in the morning, sleeping until ten is definitely a luxury.

"Yeonjuuuunn." Tula sings his name quietly.

She pushes his hair out of his face as she attempts to wake the man up. She'd let him sleep as long as he wants for his day off but his phone has been vibrating on and off for the last hour.

"Hm?"

"Your boss has been calling."

"Mm." He turns his head away from her and goes back to sleep.

"Did you hear what I said?" She asks softly.

"Mhm."

"What if it's important?"

"It's my day off. Nothing's that important." He mumbles.

"Yeonjun." Tula says in a warning tone.

He grumbles and groans before rolling over and looking at her. His face expresses his tired annoyance before he's grabbing his phone off the nightstand.

His boss has called him twice now and texted him. He wants Yeonjun to call him as soon as he can.

He rolls his eyes at that as he sits up.

"What do you want for breakfast?" Tula asks.

"You." He reaches for her and she laughs, slipping out of his grasp.

"No can do, sir. I've got to be to work soon and you have a boss to call back." She pulls him by his arm to get him out of bed.

He stands up and stretches as Tula hugs him. She wraps her arm around him and pecks his lips despite his morning breath. It's a quick peck and nothing more, knowing that he hates kissing her before he's brushed his teeth.

Yeonjun walks to the bathroom and spends 30 minutes with his morning routine. When he's finished, he walks out of the bathroom towel drying his hair. He gets dressed in jeans and a long sleeved shirt.

It's his day off so if he does get called into the office to speak to his boss, his attire really doesn't matter. He's not required to be there.