##two##

"Wow

"Wow..." Harper admires the view from the window of their honeymoon home. "It's beautiful here."

"I figured you wouldn't want to be by the beach the whole time." Her husband says from behind her.

"I wouldn't have minded either way." She say as she looks at him. "As long as there was a nice view and there was a breeze, I'd have been okay with anything."

Harper wraps her arms around her husband's torso as she looks up at him.

"I know." Yoongi replies. "But I wanted to give you the best of what I could. I want us to remember these moments forever. I couldn't wait to get here and show you everything."

Harper smiles as her eyebrow raises.

"...among other reasons." Yoongi admits.

"Mhm." Harper narrows her eyes playfully. "I knew you had ulterior motives."

"I have never once claimed to be innocent when it comes to you." His hands slide from her waist to her backside.

"This is true."

Yoongi kisses her shoulder as he slides the thin strap to her dress down. She rolls her head back as he pulls the entirety of the fabric from her skin. It pools around her ankles and she steps out of it.

"Seems I wasn't the only one with ulterior motives." Yoongi whispers against her skin, pulling the fabric of her thong.

He lets it go and it snaps against her hip causing her to gasp.

"You're wearing barely anything at all." He teases.

"Why don't you join me and take this off?" She pulls his t shirt up as her hands slide up his chest.

Yoongi removes his shirt and drops it to the floor. Harper undoes the button on his shorts and he raises an eyebrow at her. She pauses and he licks his lips.

"Are you nervous all of a sudden?"

"A little bit." Harper admits.

"What for?"

"We get to do this for the rest of our lives." She says quietly. "I wouldn't have it any other way."

Yoongi inhales as she unbuttons his shorts. He takes the remainder of his clothes off and Harper tosses her thong to the side before she's quickly picked up. She yelps as he laughs.

He tosses her onto the bed and they laugh together. As he hovers over her, she admires every part of him.

"You're perfect, Yoongi."

"I don't think that I am."

"You are, for me. I love everything about you. Down to the tiny callouses on your palms. You've worked so hard for all of your twenties. You spent all of that time working. I want you to rest now, baby."