#fifty-two#

"This is a mournful morning here at Mount Reid Cemetery, where the families of three young men are putting them to rest

"This is a mournful morning here at Mount Reid Cemetery, where the families of three young men are putting them to rest. Quentin Biggs, age 25. Jamel Biggs, age 19 and Jahlil Collins, age 24. Born here in the city, they attended Nexus High School where Quentin and Jahlil graduated together. They played football for their high school team and upon graduation, were given awards for being top of their class. The events that transpired and led them down the road to crime are unknown. But we do know that investigators are working hard to identify the perpetrators and bring peace to this once more. I'm Dianna Hayes for Channel Four News. Thank you for-."

The TV screen cuts out, turning black as its shut off.

"Hey, I was watching that." Yeonjun says as he looks at Tula.

"Yeah, I know. It's all you've been watching for the last three days. You need to take a break. Go outside. Get some fresh air. Don't you have a meeting with your new boss soon?"

Yeonjun's head falls back and he closes his eyes. "Yeah, I do. I'm gonna get up and go. I'm just nervous."

"Why?" Tula says, sitting on his lap. He puts his arms around her waist to hold her steady.

"I don't know. Because these guys are like big shots. I mean yeah, Fitzgerald was big too. But these guys are known internationally. I'm good but I don't know if I'm that good."

"Then they'll help you get there." Tula encourages. "These guys aren't like Fitzgerald. They seem like they actually help their lawyers grow. And I looked them up. Everyone that works for them is promoted from within. So they're really big on support and helping you make it, Yeonjun."

"Yeah, I know. I looked them up, too. That's why I'm so nervous."

"You'll do just fine there. I know it. And you'll still be able to work with Harper and her husband, right?"

"They're not-. Yeah. I will." Yeonjun says.

There's no point in correcting her. Yoongi himself wouldn't and Yeonjun knows that. It's so funny to him how much the public is perceiving them to be married already. 

Though, to be fair, it's a valid misconception minus the missing wedding rings.

Harper emailed Yeonjun the other day, updating him about what's going on in their family while asking how he's been. She also asked if he'd spoken to Tula yet about being terminated from his firm.

He told her that he hadn't but that this email prompted him to do so. He spoke to Tula that night and she was upset. Not at him, but at Fitzgerald and the situation as a whole.

Yeonjun told her not to worry too much about anything, that he'd figure something out. To his luck, Luca's father got in contact with him yesterday and they're scheduled to meet today.

"You should get ready to go. Being at least five minutes early is always good." Tula tells him as she stands up.

"Okay. I'm gonna put my jacket on and head out. You're off today, right?"