#nineteen#

Sunny Day Sweeping the clouds awayOn my way where the air is sweetCan you tell me how to get, How to get to Sesame Street

Sunny Day
Sweeping the clouds away
On my way where the air is sweet
Can you tell me how to get,
How to get to Sesame Street...

Yoongi mumbles and sings along to the song as he puts his socks on in the living room. He fixes them, making sure that the line isn't crooked over his toes before looking over at Onyx.

The infant is on his back cooing at the bumblebee rattle bracelet wrapped around his wrist. He's moving his arms up and down and following it with his eyes.

They're a gift from Hailey that Yoongi was instructed to give to Harper. They help develop hand-eye coordination and are also just fun toys for Onyx to play with.

Jewel meows from Onyx's right side causing the baby to look at him. The cat nips at the bumblebee, pulling on it gently. Onyx watches him and attempts to roll over onto his stomach.

As he does it, Jewel lets the bee go. Onyx's right arm gets stuck under his stomach and he tries to pull it out. He starts fussing and getting agitated when he realizes that he can't.

Yoongi gets on the floor with him to see what's going on and smiles encouragingly when he sees.

"It's okay. You have to learn to get your arm out. Or keep it from under you. Here, I'll roll you back." He puts Onyx onto his back and the infant calms down. He holds Yoongi's pointer finger in his left hand, gripping it with his infant strength.

"Okay, now try again." Yoongi tells him. He guides his left arm over his body, signaling for him to roll. Jewel meows quietly and lays down as he purrs.

Onyx attempts to roll over again. His right arm gets stuck under him again and he starts fussing as he tries to pull it. After three tries, he starts crying and Yoongi picks him up.

"Alright. It's okay, it's okay. We'll try again tomorrow. You're frustrated today." He bounces him gently in his arms, calming him down as he looks inside his diaper bag.

He pulls out the powder blue zip up jacket that matches Onyx's onesie and pants. He takes the wrist rattle off and the baby watches him with it like he's taking it forever. He only sets it down to put Onyx's hoodie on and get him into his car seat.

When he's finished, he puts the rattle back on and fixes the cozy cover on the car seat. Jewel puts his front paws on the seat and looks inside, sniffing around.

"He's still in there, Jewel. We're just going out for a few. We'll be back soon."

Jewel meows at him and bats at the cozy cover.

"See? Look." Yoongi pulls the flap up and Jewel looks inside. He puts his paw in as if he's going to get in with him and Yoongi pulls it back out.

"No, no. We're coming right back. He'll be back with me. We have to go get you food."