Chapter 62

Chopper manages to catch up with Franky, just as they make it up the stairs, and run through the halls to look for a kitchen. Chopper looks up at his companion and starts to notice that with each step they take, Franky's blue hair flattens down towards his head. "What's going on with your hair?"

The cyborg groans at his hair starting to fall to his face before he pushes it to the side. "When I run low on power, my hair flattens. Once I'm charged up, my hair will go back to its SUPER self."

"Got it!" Chopper answers, because even though he knows this is really weird he knows one thing for certain. If they run into an agent, he needs to be the one to fight them until Franky can power back up.

"Going somewhere?"

The pair stops running to the new voice, and look up to find the round agent, that told them about the keys, hanging onto the support beams to keep himself up. "It's about time someone showed up, I was getting bored Chapapa!"

He lets go of the beams to start falling, but flips in mid-air to throw a tempest kick at them.

Both of them are quick to jump in opposite directions to avoid the strong kick.

As soon as Chopper landed, he's met with Fukuro appearing in front of him, and giving him a left hook punch to the face.

The reindeer flies back a few feet from the punch, while Franky charges at the agent. Throws a punch back at Fukurou, but he barely feels the weak punch.

"What was with that weak punch?!" He returns the punch back at the cyborg, but his reinforced head was able to take the blow much better than Chopper could.

"I can ask you the same thing!" Franky yells out as he gives another punch back.

As the two get into a full-blown fist fight, Chopper shakes his head as he staggers up. He transforms into heavy point, and goes to back him up.

With Fukurou distracted by Franky's attacks, Chopper manages to come at him from the side and give him a strong punch to his side, just as Franky was giving him another punch.

The combined force of the two punches was able to know Fukurou off his feet and get him to fly through the wall into the kitchen.

"SUPER, there's the kitchen!" Franky exclaims before they rush inside, but Fukurou is quick to get up and stand in their way of the fridge.

"You'd think I'd go down just from that!?" He uses both of his hands to give both of his opponents a punch.

With Chopper flying back through the hole in the wall, Franky only take a few steps back, and rushes to fight the agent. "DEER GORILLA, GET THE-!"

Fukurou decided to take it to the next level by increasing the speed of his punches to give the cyborg a barrage of attacks!

Chopper knows what he's asking for, and starts going back in, but freezes when he sees the pink haired agent they fought in the basement rushing towards him. "Theeeereee you aaaaare!"

He screams in fright while he runs inside and opens the fridge, that's as big as a shed, but Kumadori instant shaves into the room, right behind him. Kumadori whacks the reindeer man on his side with his staff to send him flying. Before Chopper can land, the pink tendrils of work to pin him to the wall.

He groans at the rough hit, as he tries to break free, but the pissed agent won't let him go this time.

"WITHDRAW THINE LIFE FROM THIS WORLD!" Kumadori yells as he goes to stab Chopper with his staff.

"FLAMING SPRING STAR!" Before anyone can react to the new voice, a group of pellets hit Kumadori to not only set him on fire, but cause explosions to hit his side to push him to the side.