Chapter 24

The sun is shining high in the sky as the Merry gracefully sails through the ocean with no more marine ships in pursuit.

Zoro looks around to ensure that no more marines are following them and begins to relax. He looks to see that everyone else is lying down on their stomachs on the upper deck with their arms hanging off the upper railing. "You know we lost them right?"

The crew sadly hums with a cloud of depression hanging over them while they stare at the empty space to their left as if Vivi would magically appear if they stared long enough.

Zoro raises an eyebrow at their attitude as he looks at the empty space. "What's the matter with you guys?"

"WE MISS VIVI~!" The crew whines simultaneously as they start crying comical tears.

Zoro rolls his eyes at their depression. "Quit complaining, if you wanted her to stay that badly then you should've dragged her with us."

Chopper widens his tear filled eyes at the comment before he begins the string of insults for the swordsman. "You savage!"

"Jackass!" Rose says with Nami following.

"Monster!"

"Marimo!" Sanji says with Luffy following after him.

"Three Sword Style!"

Usopp stops the line of insults and looks at Luffy in confusion. "Three sword style isn't an insult Luffy."

"Four sword style."

"Adding a number to it doesn't make it an insult!"

Zoro rolls his eyes at the insults and ignores Usopp working to explain a proper insult to Luffy when the door to the lower deck suddenly opens.

"Looks like we lost them. Great work everyone." Everyone in the crew looks to the door in shock to see Nico Robin casually standing by the doorway in a pink button up shirt and a pair of jeans.

Zoro immediately gets ready to fight as he grabs the hilt of his sword to unsheathe it. "You're here for revenge?!"

Robin ignores his glare as she looks to see Sanji staring at her with hearts in his eyes. "What a beautiful lady!"

Chopper quickly hides behind a corner with most of his body showing as he stares at Robin nervously. "Who is she?!"

"Nico Robin." Rose says as she casually waves at the stowaway. "It's been a while, good to see you."

Robin giggles at her calmness as she answers her. "It's good to see you too."

Nami freezes at the casual chatter and turns to Rose in confusion. "Why the hell are you being friendly with her?! Didn't you fight her at Rain Base?!"

Rose shrugs off her worries as she shows no fear of the intruder. "Yea, but she helped me out when I was being chased by a marine a few days ago."

"She could've done that to lower your guard!" The redhead gets her clima-tact ready when Robin grows arms out of her and Zoro's bodies to swat the weapons out of their hands.

Robin keeps a stoic smile on her face as she stares at the shocked look on their faces. "Don't point those at me. If I wanted to kill you I would've done so already."

Nami glares at the woman as she picks up her clima-tact. "When did you get here?!"

Robin casually grins as if she's not surrounded by enemies as she takes a seat on a lawn chair right next to the table. "I've been here since before you left. I hope you don't mind, but I'm borrowing your clothes."