Chapter 33 (Filler)

As morning came for the Sky Island, everyone is up and about with the natives either trading dials for Usopp's blue sea objects or off to search for the golden bell.

Meanwhile, the rest of the pirates, except for Robin, followed Luffy through the city where he told them where he saw a pile of gold. That gold however, is inside the giant, sleeping, python that Eneru attacked, so Zoro stays outside to make sure the snake stays asleep while the others go into the serpent's stomach.

"What has this snake been eating?" Sanji asks as he grabs some treasure.

When he sees Nami struggling to pull a crown out from between the rocks, he puts his findings in his pockets and goes to the beautiful girl. "Let me help."

Nami looks to the chef, and happily smiles at him as she steps back. "Thanks, Sanji."

"Anything for you Nami-san." He struggles with the golden crown, that's fit for a queen, for a moment before he manages to pull it out.

When he sees that it's not covered with stomach acid, he lightly dusts it off before he gently places it on her head. "Lovely."

Nami grins at the compliment and mutters a thank you to him, as she goes off with the crown still on her head. Little did she know, Rose slyly took a picture of Sanji crowning her.

The brunette softly grins at how Sanji is staring at Nami with a sweet smile before he goes off to his own scavenging work. What surprised her though, is that Nami snuck a glance at the chef just after he looked away and then grabbed some loot. *Now this is interesting.*

She chuckles at the possible pairing before she grabs her loot, goes to her blanket that's laid out on the flat ruin, and piles as much as she can on there. As she treasure hunts in the serpent, she also searches around for any other two-colored gems. However, the only thing she could find were golden trinkets. *Looks like I'll only have the samples from last night to work with. This is still pretty awesome! I gotta get started!*

She grins in excitement of what she can do in her experiments as she puts the last pieces of her findings on her pile, that's almost as big as Chopper. She wraps her blanket around them for a makeshift sack, and ties up the ends before she hauls it over her shoulder. "I'm gonna look for that weapon I stole from Eneru. I'll meet you guys at the ship."

The others wave her off as she gets out through the snake's mouth. Once outside, she sees Zoro doing pushups, regardless of his injuries. "Hey Zoro, do you know what happened to the two-pronged spear that fell with the leaf yesterday?"

He stops for a moment before he points to his right. "I think I saw it over there."

Rose nods as she looks to the opposite direction, where she can see a part of the fallen beanstalk. "That way then, thanks."

He groans at her comment as he watches her starting to create wind for both herself and the gold. "You're not seriously keeping that weird spear, are you?"

"Of course not, I'm gonna pawn it off for a new sword." When she starts floating, she turns to him with a small grin. "In the meantime, is there a chance that I can borrow one of your swords for training?"

He smirks at the question as he goes back to his pushups. "Hell no, you gotta use your own weapons to train."

She blinks at the challenge before she returns the smirk. "I see how it is. Alright then smartass, I'm gonna use that spear to fight you!"

He chuckles at her confidence as he goes back to his own training, while she flies off.

As Rose heads to the beanstalk, she can't stop thinking about what she can do with her two samples. There are so many things that she can try with only two gems, that it's hard to know where to begin. *I don't know enough to try a round trip. Besides, if Luffy found out he would want the whole crew to come even with no sure way to get back.*