Chapter 14

The stars begin to fade for the coming dawn when Rose slowly wakes up to find herself still being cuddled by not only Luffy but also Chopper, Zoro and Usopp which brings back the blush on her freckles at full force. She growls at the embarrassing situations and starts squirming her way to freedom while she speaks under her breath. "Dammit, motherfucker, why the crap does this keep happening?!"

She doesn't care that she's making the boys stir, because as soon as she's finally out of the huddle, they quickly fall back asleep. She quietly sighs in relief as she dusts herself off, then looks to see Nami and Vivi sleeping under her sheet, but doesn't see Sanji and Ace outside. 

Assuming that they're sleeping in the tents, she doesn't bother to search for them. Instead, she puts this time to good use by going to her backpack, and opening it up to grab a journal with a hard, golden colored, cover and a blue pen. She takes a seat in front of the fire pit, while she faces her sleeping friends, then begins writing down everything she knows about the Timore Comet. 

It's still hard for her to believe that it's been over a week since she saw the the main piece of her research, but just seeing it was just the tip of the iceberg from what she's learned. From being able to arrive in this world, she knows that it's possible to travel to a desired place if they have a destination in mind. And a new theory is born in that the traveler needs to possess an item that can harness the comet's energy to leave. If there was no item involved, then hundreds, maybe thousands, of people would've disappeared from seeing it, and created an uproar. If she was the only one that left though, then her theory about her crystal would be spot on. Too bad she can't go back to see...

She quietly sighs at her incomplete research then looks down at the red and black crystal hanging from her neck. She's annoyed with herself in that she didn't pay more attention to her necklace after seeing the comet, so she doesn't know if anything changed, because right now it looks the same. If her theory is right though, then she could've just had enough energy for a one way trip. Not that she'd mind staying in this world.

She shakes her head to get back to her task, and gets back to scribbling down her notes, and theories, on how she came to this world.

 As soon as she's done, she sees a pair of pale, muscular, legs standing in front of her. She looks up, and grows nervous when she sees Ace scowling down at her. "You got a minute?"

She nods as she closes her journal, and puts away her supplies. "What's the matter?"

"You still want a training session?"

Her purple eyes begin to widen at the question before stars occupy them. "Absolutely!"

The others start stirring from the noise, so she quickly covers her mouth.

When they fall back asleep, Ace chuckles at her excitement. "Good, let's go someplace where we can't wake them up."

"Ok." She leaves her bag behind, and follows him away from the campsite, with an eager smile on her face for the opportunity to talk to Ace about Blackbeard.

When the two of them are far enough from the campsite for it to barely be seen, the wind girl faces her fellow logia user with pure excitement in her eyes. "Ok, how are we doing this?!"

He smirks at her enthusiasm while he crosses his arms over his chest. "First things first, tell me what you've been able to do with your wind."

She blinks at the instructions before she counts the things she's done with her fingers. "I've been able to fly, and make others fly, I've created gusts out of my hands and mouth, and I've changed the temperatures of the winds coming out of me, but not the air itself. Recently, I've learned that I can manipulate clouds, and as you saw on the ship, I turned my arm into wind, but that was the first time."