Chapter 49

A/N: Hey guys, 

First off, I want to thank all of you for supporting me against the art thief. Thanks to all your efforts, he finally took down the stolen version of my story.

Second, I know that this coronavirus quarantine is affecting a lot of us, but I want you all to know that there are more recoveries than deaths in most countries. We'll all get through this, but for now I hope you all stay safe and healthy.

Happy Easter!

************************************************

The poor girl is completely confused about what's going on, but tries to stay as quiet as possible so that she doesn't wake the other two people in the room.

Speaking of which, she blushes at remembering that this guy is holding her, then she nervously lifts up the blanket they're sleeping under. When she sees that both of them are wearing clothes, she's slightly relieved at the fact that she's still a virgin.

What fully calmed her down though, is when she feels her chest, she feels her family's necklace hiding under her shirt. The question still remains though, who the hell is the guy holding her?

She looks down at the arms around her waist, and grows bug-eyed when she sees that these arms are coiled around her waist in three loops! Either this dude is the most flexible man ever, or his body is elastic!

Her purple eyes slowly follow the arms' trail, until she spots the owner and gets a closer look at him. She cautiously brushes some strands of his black hair away from his handsome face, and is taken aback by the scar under his left eye. There's only one person that she knows of with an elastic body, and that scar, but she wasn't completely sure until she saw the legendary straw hat sitting next to the bed in wait for its owner.

She has to cover her mouth to keep herself from screaming, not only about the fact that she's in the One Piece world, but that Monkey D Luffy is cuddling with her!

She refuses to lower her hand when she looks over at the other bed, where another person is sleeping, and even though she's looking at her back, she can tell from the orange hair that it's the Straw Hat Crew's navigator.

The whole situation is just getting weirder by the second, because if this is really the One Piece world, there's no way that all of them would be so relaxed about her just appearing out of nowhere. Shit, she doesn't even remember seeing the Timore comet!

The astronomer rubs her aching head from the growing situation, but takes a deep breath to calm down and try to think over what she does know. From looking into the series up to the Davy Back Fight, she can tell that they're pretty close to that arc from how broken down the room looks.

Depending on if she's on an inhabited island or not, she can just get off the ship without them waking up, and no harm will be done here.

Before she can try to get out of Luffy's hold though, she hears stirring from Nami's bed.

Rose jolts in fear when she sees Nami starting to sit up, but doesn't make a sound when she looks around the room.

To the brunette's confusion though, she watches Nami look around as if she's seeing this room for the first time.

What's more, when Nami sees her staring at her, with Luffy's arms around her, she only has questions for her. "Who are you? How did I get here?"

"Shouldn't those be my questions? I thought you live here." Rose asks in pure confusion of why she's clueless.

Nami frowns at the deflected answer as she gets out of the bed. "What made you think that?"

"That picture." Rose points to the desk that holds a picture of Nami as a child with her sister Nojiko and their adopted mother Bellemere happily standing together.