Chapter 20

Nico Robin's stoic smile doesn't change as she watches the shorter girl getting in a stance. "So, you're planning to fight? You do know who I am right?"

Rose keeps her fists tight, as she keeps her stance in front of the last person she wants to fight, but doesn't see any way around it to escape. "Of course I do. You're Ms. All Sunday, Crocodile's partner in crime."

Robin giggles at the title she's given. "His 'partner in crime' huh? That's a new one, but I suppose it's an appropriate title. Since you know who I am, do you really think you can get past me?"

As much as Rose doesn't want to be enemies with Robin, she couldn't stop the small smirk from growing on her face from the challenge, as she flies towards her. "Only one way to find out!"

The archaeologist giggles at the charge as she crosses her arms over her chest, with her palms facing up, but quickly loses her smile when the left hook punch coming towards her side turns into a gust of wind! 

Robin widens her eyes, when the strong gust sends her flying to the right, while Rose is sent flying in the opposite direction from the strength of her blast!

Both girls slam their backs to the opposite walls, but Rose quickly recovers and takes the opening to fly out the room.

Robin recovers from the surprise attack, and runs to the doorway to see her prey flying away. She starts running after her while she crosses her arms over her chest again to try to slow her down. "Tres fleur"

Rose widens her eyes when she sees three long arms growing from her body, with two arms from her back, and the last one coming from her stomach. *Holy crap, this is awesome! Wait, I can't fan girl about this right now! Get them off!*

She flies to the left to slam her side to the wall to try getting an arm off of her. Once she hits the wall though, the arm disappears, but it quickly regrows as she continues her escape.

Robin runs after her as she clenches her fists to put her in a hold, but it's her turn to be shocked when her hands only go through the brunette. Before she can try another attack, she suddenly feels a draft by her legs, and looks down to see that a gust of wind has gathered by her feet. She couldn't react in time before the wind sends her body flying up and slams her to the ceiling!

As soon as the wind began to send her flying, Robin broke her concentration, and the arms that she grew on Rose's body vanished into pink flower petals. Rose doesn't give Robin another opportunity as she flies out of the hallway, and back to the casino while the wind holding Robin up fades away.

Robin quickly lands on her hands, and knees while she scowls at how things turned out. She quickly gets up to run after Rose, but when she reaches the casino, all she sees are gamblers playing the slots and table games, as if nothing's wrong.

A large man dressed in a suit runs up to her with a concerned look on his face. "Manager, I saw a girl flying around here! She landed somewhere in the slot area, and hid herself within the crowd! I've sent some men to go look for-!"

He pauses when he sees Robin not listening to him, as she stares at the room with her eyes hidden behind her hat. "Are you alright manager?"

Now, while most people would be angry at their opponent's escape, Robin couldn't help but smirk at the new development as she lifts her head to show him her cold, blue, eyes. "I'm fine, things just got interesting. Do whatever you can to find her, and let me know where she is imm-!"

She stops herself from giving the order, when something in her pocket begins to ring. She goes into her pocket to pull out a blue snail, that can fit in the palm of her hand. "What's going on?"