Chapter 48

A/N: Hello everyone, I''m back from the dead! I'm sorry for the hiatus but real life likes to throw fast balls. I even found out my story was getting copied by a user on webnovel.com named Allondra. At the very least, I published it on there to show who the original is.

Anyway, before we go to Water Seven, this chapter is heading into the Ocean Dream Arc which is the amnesia arc. I promise there will be a lot of fun stuff with this and what it will lead to Water Seven. In the meantime, I hope you all enjoy and Happy Valentine's Day!

******************************************

It's been days since the crew's meeting with the ice admiral had passed, and they've been more than glad to put the event behind them by getting back on the Grand Line.

Ever since they left the island, the pirates have only been experiencing some much needed peace. Today shows no signs of it being different, with the sun rising above the calm waters for a new morning.

Just as the sunlight peeks in the window of the girls' room, the rays hit Rose's sleeping face on her place on the futon, and starts to wake her up.

The wind girl groggily opens her eyes, and starts to get up, but is quickly pulled down by a strong force!

Thanks to the rough pull back to the mattress, she fully wakes up to see her new lover sleeping by her side!

She heavily blushes from the sight of his cute snoring face, because he wasn't there when she went to sleep. When she tries to pull away, only to get pulled back, she groans at her situation when she looks down to see that his rubber arms have coiled around her waist multiple times. "Fuck, when did he get here?!"

With everyone else asleep, she just focuses on escaping by turning her body into air and re-materializing on her feet at the foot of her mattress.

Once she's free, she looks down at Luffy, grins at the cute sight, and grabs her camera to take a picture of him.

As soon as she accomplishes her goal, she chuckles in satisfaction as she takes her bag, and runs out to avoid the risk of him grabbing her in his sleep again.

She hurriedly rushes to the kitchen and finds Sanji already making breakfast.

As soon as he hears the noise, he looks over his shoulder to find the wind girl putting her bag on a chair, and putting the camera away. When he sees her patting down her bedhead, he tiredly sighs. "Luffy snuck into your room again, didn't he?"

Rose chuckles at how obvious it is, as she finishes patting down her brown hair. "Yea, any idea when he does it?"

"If I did, I would kick his ass before he left the room. He doesn't hurt you, does he?"

"No, he just cuddles with me so I don't mind. I just have to get out quick before he can pull me back to the bed." She answers while she goes up to the counter, where he's working, to see him cutting some fruit for the pancakes he made.

She sees all eight plates of short stacks already placed on the counter, and goes to grab the only one that has fruit on it. "If this dish is done, I can-!"

She stops herself when Sanji suddenly swoops his hand down to grab the plate with pure grace, and enough speed to swipe it before she can even touch it!

Rose is dumbfounded by the grab, but takes the hint by holding her hands up to show that she's surrendering. "Sorry..."

Sanji quietly sighs in guilt before he puts down the plate, while making sure the tangerine slices didn't move an inch from their spot. "No, I'm sorry. I appreciate the gesture, but this plate is too important. I want to deliver it myself."